WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The political double standard is so wild to see sometimes man. Democrats are expected to have a comprehensive plan with an exact way to fund said plan but it can't be overly complicated but it also can't be simple and even if it meets all those thresholds we still won't really take it too seriously because it will probably be too much to the left....but it can also be too conservative with a bunch of means testing. Than some random "liberal" economist ghoul will get some one of the "liberal" networks and talk about how this plan will lead to a recession and it unworkable. Than the jacobin will write an article about how said plan is just some conservative trash that doesn't do enough.

All while the other side talks about trannies in bath rooms, migrant caravans, and hannibal lecter.
White privilege in action. Minorities always have to work 10x harder than white men

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:dead: i dont see trump winning big, but i definitely cant join in on some of the hubris in here

kamala is gonna lose so many of these dudes who voted biden :snoop:

tumblr_inline_oqu62sKmTe1ukhmto_500.jpg
Suburban women in NC hate mark Robinson and they don't love Trump.

I can see a lot of them sitting out or silently voting Dem.

Daps
i think she can get away with dodging the press for the next 2 months, but let's be clear; kamala and her team are the ones creating this narrative :dead:.

want it to go away? let kamala do the equivalent of trump doing that interview with the black reporters association. which we
Harris needs to stop being milqtoast and present some policy.

She also needs interviews, Roland Martin would have been perfect. Shocked they haven't made that happen by now
She has policies, the media isnt talking about it because they are not interesting. She should do more interviews but even if she does no ones going to talk about her policies they need her to have a gotcha moment for next month

im not you

All Star
Daps
this podcast stuff feels like concern trolling

how many of those listeners were already voting trump?

if they werent, is a rambling interview with lex fridman or whoever going to move the needle enough for a gen z male with no attention span to get off their ass to vote?

are these podcasts translating to documented enthusiasm markers going up at all? (new registration, volunteers, small donations)

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/6
Lawrence O’Donnell popping off tonight calling the people clapping at Donald Trump’s nonsensical rambling at the Economic Club earlier “the stupidest people in New York” was amazing.

“Those stupid rich people proved who they are.”

Bravo, Lawrence!!!!!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

2/6
Hahha. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

3/6
Bingo.

4/6
The media needs to wake up!

5/6
That was amazing!

6/6
That was epic!

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: i dont see trump winning big, but i definitely cant join in on some of the hubris in here

kamala is gonna lose so many of these dudes who voted biden :snoop:

tumblr_inline_oqu62sKmTe1ukhmto_500.jpg

White men were already going to vote 60% to 40% for Trump and Dems still won in 2008, 2012 and 2020. 2022 and off year elections have demonstrated that the power of this voter is waning.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this podcast stuff feels like concern trolling

how many of those listeners were already voting trump?

if they werent, is a rambling interview with lex fridman or whoever going to move the needle enough for a gen z male with no attention span to get off their ass to vote?

are these podcasts translating to documented enthusiasm markers going up at all? (new registration, volunteers, small donations)

It’s fascinating watching some of these posters sway in whichever direction the Republican narrative is blowing.

Thats what happens when you don’t have a backbone.

I don’t want the future president of the United States going on Theo Von podcast. I like Theo, but the man is a functioning retard:hhh:

What happened to class? The Jerry Springering of American politics is disgusting to watch.