WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then I should be happy, cuz Trump about to win big
:dead: i dont see trump winning big, but i definitely cant join in on some of the hubris in here

kamala is gonna lose so many of these dudes who voted biden :snoop:

tumblr_inline_oqu62sKmTe1ukhmto_500.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba I think people are underestimating Trump in this debate. People can quote me on this. Trump is VERY wily in these circumstances, and he’s gotten way more nuanced on some topics than he was 4 years ago. Its weird. When he’s not ranting he’s actually very formidable.
he's literally too shameless to beat :yeshrug: he lies like a human machine gun

i just want kamala to sit there and roast him. go on 1 minute dressdowns about how he's a loser, a failure, a traitor, a liar, a clown, elderly, putin's bytch, etc. total personal attacks, and just make him sit there and take it. destroy his psyche

biden's mistake was trying to remember a bunch of policy, instead of just making it a trump roast

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Harris needs to stop being milqtoast and present some policy.

She also needs interviews, Roland Martin would have been perfect. Shocked they haven't made that happen by now

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

the only thing that she has strong principles about is abortion, and the media likes to consider pro choice advocates as leftists, which is how she gets misconstrued as some sort of left wing policy maker. None of the general policy discussions she has had indicate deviation from the status quo

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harris needs to stop being milqtoast and present some policy.

She also needs interviews, Roland Martin would have been perfect. Shocked they haven't made that happen by now
hasn't she already done this?

Has Trump presented any coherent policies?

I agree that I would like to see her doing more interviews though.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The political double standard is so wild to see sometimes man. Democrats are expected to have a comprehensive plan with an exact way to fund said plan but it can't be overly complicated but it also can't be simple and even if it meets all those thresholds we still won't really take it too seriously because it will probably be too much to the left....but it can also be too conservative with a bunch of means testing. Than some random "liberal" economist ghoul will get on one of the "liberal" networks and talk about how this plan will lead to a recession and it unworkable. Than the jacobin will write an article about how said plan is just some conservative trash that doesn't do enough.

All while the other side talks about trannies in bath rooms, migrant caravans, and hannibal lecter. What is the republican policy on health care? How do they plan to deal with inflation? Rising cost? Home ownership? What the fukk are we talking about here.

Last edited: