WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Ayo whose uncle is this? :dead:

Also really hate these folks keep saying that he fits as a POTUS BECAUSE he's a businessman when in reality that's less than 5 percent of the job and even if that was the case, he always went bankrupt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

We need that
Untitled-1.png

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Breh was in Biden’s White House talking about how progressive he was

Now Biden doesn’t care about Muslims :manny:
Low key my guy you fukked up @FAH1223 now they got picture evidence so if you ever trying to get into the game frfr they gonna slap that 🐍 on you and have you juelzing at the podium
:mjlol:

The White House Eid celebration was nice last year.

And Biden has been much better than I anticipated. But on this issue, it’s a fact that many in my community ain’t messin with him cause of genocide. It is what it is.

And I’ll say it over and over, that doesn’t mean they want Trump to win!!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol:

The White House Eid celebration was nice last year.

And Biden has been much better than I anticipated. But on this issue, it’s a fact that many in my community ain’t messin with him cause of genocide. It is what it is.

And I’ll say it over and over, that doesn’t mean they want Trump to win!!
Hey man, not everyone gets everything they want. Y’all do what you feel is best. Ultimately sitting out or voting third party won’t make life better for Muslim Americans better at home or abroad.

:manny:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Hey man, not everyone gets everything they want. Y’all do what you feel is best. Ultimately sitting out or voting third party won’t make life better for Muslim Americans better at home or abroad.

:manny:
It’s a delicate time right now.

Most folks know this. No one wants to deal with Trump. I’ve even had to tell my cousins in Ohio about Project 2025 and that we can’t take 4 more years of that shid.

I think more folks will vote against Trump in November. But there’s going to be many who sit out or vote down ballot.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s a delicate time right now.

Most folks know this. No one wants to deal with Trump. I’ve even had to tell my cousins in Ohio about Project 2025 and that we can’t take 4 more years of that shid.

I think more folks will vote against Trump in November. But there’s going to be many who sit out or vote down ballot.
Of course. It’s a holy time so I expect folks to be in a certain space.

8 months of Trump running his mouth willl probably get folks out to vote against him. They can even make the bargain with themselves. “I voted against Trump, not for Biden.”

Either way, voters should do what they feel is best, but for me voting always outweighs not voting.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. It’s a holy time so I expect folks to be in a certain space.

8 months of Trump running his mouth willl probably get folks out to vote against him. They can even make the bargain with themselves. “I voted against Trump, not for Biden.”

Either way, voters should do what they feel is best, but for me voting always outweighs not voting.

War Lord Biden should thank the stars that he is running against someone as disgusting and polarizing as Trump otherwise he might not get the votes of people like me.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
War Lord Biden should thank the stars that he is running against someone as disgusting and polarizing as Trump otherwise he might not get the votes of people like me.
Biden is not Netanyahu. this is such intellectually dishonest garbage

instead of whining about Biden, why don't you join the resistance, and go fight Israel?