• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Not bad polls for Biden considering polling has shown his difficulty has been with non white voters.

Marist was the best pollster in 2022. They got the Senate races spot on in November 2022.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@FAH1223

have you heard of the book Great Expectations (2024) by Vinson Cunningham? Seems like one you may like. Reading it now.

it's a coming of age story about young, idealistic kid from Harlem, on Obama's 2007/2008 campaign, as a fund raiser and aide.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Minorities are his strongest demographics. :comeon:

In polling his over performing demo is white voters

He’s running behind his 2020 numbers with blacks, Latinos and voters age 18-35.

@FAH1223

have you heard of the book Great Expectations (2024) by Vinson Cunningham? Seems like one you may like. Reading it now.

it's a coming of age story about young, idealistic kid from Harlem, on Obama's 2007/2008 campaign, as a fund raiser and aide.

Nah haven’t read it

:ehh: interesting, I’ll check it out

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Selzer national poll is more bad news for Biden. She’s one of the best pollsters out there.

Emerson keeps showing GOP strength in the Southwest

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
If these polls turn out wrong and Biden wins, we should ban polls going forward. This is ridiculous.
When’s the last time republicans or Trump out performed his polling? He’s even under performing the polling for the Republican primaries

Yet Biden is winning his primaries by higher margins. The math ain’t mathing

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
When’s the last time republicans or Trump out performed his polling? He’s even under performing the polling for the Republican primaries

Yet Biden is winning his primaries by higher margins. The math ain’t mathing
I get all that but pollsters aren't in the business of being wrong. Damn near everywhere, Trump is winning polls. Their methodologies can't be that wrong all the time. If forum posters can see potential flaws in the continued sampling these pollsters do yet the pollsters themselves can't see.

I won't be able to fully fault someone of thinking some bullshyt went down if Trump is leading in all polls all year long but then Biden wins a second term.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get all that but pollsters aren't in the business of being wrong. Damn near everywhere, Trump is winning polls. Their methodologies can't be that wrong all the time. If forum posters can see potential flaws in the continued sampling these pollsters do yet the pollsters themselves can't see.

I won't be able to fully fault someone of thinking some bullshyt went down if Trump is leading in all polls all year long but then Biden wins a second term.

They haven’t figured out how to correct the polls so they just keep doing them even if they are wildly off. Any poll that has Trump above 47% is obviously flawed. Trump ran for president twice and never cracked 47%.now he is above 50%? Bullocks.

We are a hyper partisan country. The days of significant swings either way are done…atleast for the foreseeable future.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If these polls turn out wrong and Biden wins, we should ban polls going forward. This is ridiculous.
I been saying that after the 2020 and 2022 elections… This place gets bombarded with shyt polls and then when election night rolls around shyt is the opposite of what the polls were saying :mjlol:

All you will get after election night is juelzing and mofos having amnesia and waiting under shyt blow over to start back up the shyt poll posting again :pachaha: