WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've seen the negative impact of certain democratic policies, and I want them to be challenged on that. Im not a Trump supporter. I think Dema have went too far left with some of their bs. Especially in california.
You don't have to be a Trump supporter to live in a right-wing bubble and ingest right thinking. @CrimsonTider is an example of that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are very disengenous. You are literally a fukking bot.

All those rich donors at the DNC have been advocating for higher taxes. All of them. You know that. Cuomo knows that, but he wanna go after low IQ boys like you and @the cac mamba because he and the media know you fools and simpletons like you are easily rattled and easily programmed.

Honestly if this forum was serious, you would have been banned here long ago

Ah, the benevolent billionaire class who only want to do good and have no conflicting self interests at all.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I've seen the negative impact of certain democratic policies, and I want them to be challenged on that. Im not a Trump supporter. I think Dema have went too far left with some of their bs. Especially in california.
Too far left? Like what?:pachaha:

You can't just say that without posting examples.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I just don't understand why these decisions are remotely okay...

I hope this is taken into account in any future legislation. If red states don't use federal funds, they should be distributed amongst other states. Any housing bill Kamala potentially passes will have billions for states. If Florida doesn't want to build homes too bad, here you go MI/PA/WI.