WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Did you tell him Trump tanked the bill to fix the border he claims to be so worried about?

Nah, we never got there. It's difficult to do a point-by-point takedown in an informal setting without getting into the weeds about irrelevant bullshyt.

Because of how Trump supporters argue (Gish-galloping, essentially), you have to address 20 half-formed (and often contradictory) talking points. It puts you on the backstep. And the more you try explaining, the more desperate you look.

Best thing to do is to focus on what you both agree on, and drill down on it to allow them to think critically about their views. Trying to "son" someone in a debate IRL usually results in the loser doubling down rather than changing their views.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Done for the day, while reposting and amplifying the platform and this weirdos message. How stupid are you?
How about you and your two fukking brain cells go suck a dikk and go be irrelevant.

I'm not gonna try to put effort into contributing to this thread and be disrespect by some punk ass bytch.

Tell me how stupid you look now and go mind your fukking business, hoe.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You are very disengenous. You are literally a fukking bot.

All those rich donors at the DNC have been advocating for higher taxes. All of them. You know that. Cuomo knows that, but he wanna go after low IQ boys like you and @the cac mamba because he and the media know you fools and simpletons like you are easily rattled and easily programmed.

Honestly if this forum was serious, you would have been banned here long ago

If punchable face was personified as a poster it’d be @mastermind
While harsh, I’m having trouble finding a lie in these posts.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
All those rich donors at the DNC have been advocating for higher taxes. All of them.
Hence why they been pushing back against the price gouging plan through surrogates and the article I quoted apparently has Dems saying there is no chance it will pass. Why is that? use your head you doofus. :dead:

Honestly if this forum was serious, you would have been banned here long ago
You barely pay attention to most things. You have to be corrected multiple times because you are often factually wrong and you are an idiot.

edit: imagine being upset at someone pointing out the super-wealthy run the US, as evidenced by the RNC and DNC ticketing. You gotta be a special kind of stupid to have that anger you. :russ:

fukk off.

Last edited: