WHO WINS?

• Total voters

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Not gonna dignify a lot of the Bernie Bros and sisses outrage over the Palestinians. White liberals will make you feel bad for something across the way in a region that we will frankly never have control over. The lady here who did my girls eyebrow threading and shyt was a Palestinian and we haven't seen her or her little daughter who is our kids' ages and would just be so happy to have over kids to play with. Since October she hasn't been back and will probably never see them again. But some shyt ain't gonna change, and Israel--young brothers and sisters-- appears to be inevitable.

But George Floyd was just over 4 years ago and we swore we would get at least a DROP of federal reform. On a fed level, we didn't get shyt. It seemed like we wasn't gonna stop until we got something, and nothing came of it.

I never want the young people to give up. Young folks seem to have more empathy to their neighbors as a whole and that's a sight for sore eyes, even if not enough of them touch grass.

I think her last 5 minutes or so was trash, but because of how inoffensive it was. Tonight as a whole was :yawn:. They actually COULD have brought out Cheney, Romney, and he'll even Dubya and it would have at least been honest, because today was about sucking the dikks of the military and the orphaned Republicans against Trump.

I do get it though, they don't want Kamala to fukk up. But thay warhawking ahit was weird. I'm 35, and I've had enough of that kind of talk for a lifetime.

Probably a 2 point bump from this, but Obamas and Walz were the stars of the show. Only good part of tonight by FAAAAAR was those 'people on the street segments', because as a dude with no kids in 2012 Sandy Hook shook me to my core

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Van Jones ecstatic that Harris just killed the left, saying that the old left focused on justice, diversity and reparations is dead, and now it's a party of freedom, patriotism and toughness.

Alright.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Not gonna dignify a lot of the Bernie Bros and sisses outrage over the Palestinians. White liberals will make you feel bad for something across the way in a region that we will frankly never have control over. The lady here who did my girls eyebrow threading and shyt was a Palestinian and we haven't seen her or her little daughter who is our kids' ages and would just be so happy to have over kids to play with. Since October she hasn't been back and will probably never see them again.
:dwillhuh: