WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
@King Kreole what’s the verdict?
Unsurprised and unimpressed. Completely foregrounded Israel's perspective and the Palestinians get secondary scraps as always. To start her comments on this issue by saying "Let me be clear, I will always stand up for Israel's right to defend itself, and I will always insure Israel has the ability to defend itself" at a time when Israel has been bombing civilians into hell on earth for months on end is disgraceful. Israelis feeling "secure" is always given more importance than Palestinians lives. She also repeated the unsubstantiated sexual violence atrocity propaganda. She directly names and blames the perpetrators of the October 7th massacre as Hamas, but uses the same passive voice to avoid naming and blaming the Israeli perpetrators of the magnitudes worse war crimes in Gaza that news organizations use when the police murder people. The war crimes that her government is actually funding and supporting and she has not committed to changing course on. She laundered the fiction that her and Biden are doing everything they can to bring and end to this slaughter when in fact they just sent another $20B in weapons to Israel last week.

The fact of the matter is that her campaign banned any Palestinians from speaking during the convention. A paltry couple of sentences giving lip service to Palestinians sandwiched between more full-throated comments giving support to the people genociding them doesn't erase that fact.

But it's hilarious to watch the people in here who are disgusted by the Pro-Palestinian movement hissing at them to disappear now that Kamala said the word Palestine while they clap like seals and pretend like Netanyahu is shaking in his boots.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It’s not just one generation you got middle aged dudes who have that same mindset. Hell look at TLR

We all know dudes like that who think being a compassionate human being is somehow weak

The Crack Era was the era of irrational expectations.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Only thing that matters is action. I’m hoping that she does the right thing…as much as the leader of an Empire is capable of anyway.
What action?

America is not at war. All they can do is make a suggestion

I don’t get why this is being brought up during a presidential election. We don’t care!