• Total voters

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You guys sound like republicans do when Trump has a good line lol. DNC and RNC are nationally televised propoganda.

Barrack Obama is still a p*ssy who didn't do shyt when he had power. He shoulda talked like that when they stole a supreme court pick from him.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You guys sound like republicans do when Trump has a good line lol. DNC and RNC are nationally televised propoganda.

Barrack Obama is still a p*ssy who didn't do shyt when he had power. He shoulda talked like that when they stole a supreme court pick from him.
nikka Barack lost the House and Senate after he got elected the fukk is wrong with you:scust:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

What was Obama suppose to do that he didn’t?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
One of the thing that the online people will have to grapple with is that the Obama’s are still very popular in real life and trying to attack them directly will never work. I purposefully never directly say anything about Obama and just refer to years when I point out something that we could’ve done differently. I saw some Biden supporter ranting about how Obama was an a$$hole online when there were rumors about him wanting Joe to be out, and I was wondering who that was for.
Yeah

That’s been approach at critiquing Obama. He had genuine ghouls in his administration like Geithner who demanded mass foreclosures and the stimulus not being big enough

People esp boomers don’t want to hear it.

But they know it’s true

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In another timeline, Joe Biden would have ran in 2016 and beat Trump in a landslide, and he would be the outgoing president in 2024 due to term limits and not being essentially forced out by his party.
there's also a timeline where Biden would have beat Trump in 2016, people would have generally been underwhelmed or unhappy for whatever reason, and Trump beats him in 2020 and is then re-elected in 2024 or becomes a dictator, whatever.

I like playing the timeline game too but assuming Biden would have won in 2016 and therefore had a happy smooth 8 years as president isn't necessarily a given. Things play out how they play out. We don't know what a 2016 Biden presidency would have looked like or the ripple effects.

It's kind of inevitable a guy like Trump would have become president at some point IMO. It was just a matter of the pot boiling over. Thankfully he left a bad enough taste in everybody's mouth I don't think he has a strong chance to be re-elected.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Some of our Blue Shirt friends might want to take heed of what Barack said last night about how to treat people with grace even if they don’t agree with you 100%.
And some others should take heed of what Michelle said about being on a constant search for perfection and a desire to tear down those who don’t reach it :sas2: lots of gems dropped by them both