WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Brehs damn :wow:

I don’t think in the history of this country you’ve had two speeches BYKE to BYKE like that, let alone from the same couple

Michelle with the call to action and the black job line will live on forever, no more of that we go high BS she wanted that shyt in blood :demonic:

Barack was GOAT tier tonight :banderas:

Like watchin Kobe to Shaq vs the Blazers, just beautiful :wow:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Barack and Michelle tonight...

main-qimg-6137bd4117a67c900322d814bc93c755

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV

this is flabby and sick on astronomical levels

Anybody who watches this guy as a routine is– in the wise words of the year 2004– a fuccin faggøt

Tucker will be getting buttfukked in hell when he turns to worm food, but I understood his sadistic appeal to the scum of this nation. Who the fucc watches this flaccid shyt?

Daps
Wait, what?

You would think she was in the ads stumping for Trump the way this keeps getting brought up. It's literally like a 3 second clip of her talking about the economy amongst a bunch of other news clips from NBC, CBS, and other news programs and reporters doing the same thing. Michelle Miller is in the same ad and she despises Trump. I don't know what the significance of singling out Ana Kasparian is about these ads other than people having a bone to pick with TYT.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You would think she was in the ads stumping for Trump the way this keeps getting brought up. It's literally like a 3 second clip of her talking about the economy amongst a bunch of other news clips from NBC, CBS, and other news programs and reporters doing the same thing. Michelle Miller is in the same ad and she despises Trump. I don't know what the significance of singling out Ana Kasparian is about these ads other than people having a bone to pick with TYT.
Sounds like you’re a fan of hers, what do you enjoy about her work?