WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is a bad speech. Highlights why he needed to drop out no matter what. or at least from a strategic standpoint, this is why the messaging wasn't working.

too self involved. meandering. references too far in the past.

no hate or any weirdo shyt, but this just wasn't going to work. Imagine if he was still the nominee. I think about that all the time.

it's just a highlights reel of ( highly ) debatable accomplishments. A lot of self aggrandizing. There's no vision for the country. There's no excitement.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is a bad speech. Highlights why he needed to drop out no matter what. or at least from a strategic standpoint, this is why the messaging wasn't working.

giphy.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I know Joe old, but I need him to stay the course for just a few minutes

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York

This is the man’s final public speech if he wants to meander he’s going to meander

This is his last kiss good night

He first came to DC in 1970 think about how many people tried to son him that are now dead.

Jimmy Carter the only president who is older than him alive can’t nobody hold Biden down now

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

no hate or any weirdo shyt, but this just wasn't going to work. Imagine if he was still the nominee. I think about that all the time.
Jesus Christ just stick to giving personal anecdotes about random shyt man :mjlol:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bernie, Obama, Big Willy, Michelle, Walz, and Harris are left. Prolly Gretch, Newsome, Mayor Pete will be speaking too.
It’s wild that Pete really be out here even though he’s gay

Like there were so many other greater politicians that gave it up because they were gay.