WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have seen about 4 polls the last 24 hours come out with Trump up a few points nationally.

Hopefully they’re just sh1tty polls. Nate Silver hasn’t changed his odds for the election so I assume they are bad polls

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole RFK shyt is a joke. He went from being a potential 3rd party alternative/ spoiler to a throwaway crowding up some ballots in some states. The only function he serves now is to siphon off Trump votes for people who want a slightly younger crazy white guy. I'm sure making Trump's ship sink that much more wasn't his intent

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hopefully she adopts Biden policies on student loan forgiveness or even better actually pushes for college cost reform.

I’ve had this idea that maybe they (govt) should help push ppl into trades. Specifically trades that would help build and maintain housing.

I feel like this would kill two birds with one stone.

1.) lessen demand for higher edu. which could cause its value to lessen or stagnant even more.

2.) help with the push to build more homes
a proper federal jobs program for housing, infrastructure repair and expansion (like trains).

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Have seen about 4 polls the last 24 hours come out with Trump up a few points nationally.

Hopefully they’re just sh1tty polls. Nate Silver hasn’t changed his odds for the election so I assume they are bad polls

Some were GOP pollsters so I'm not too concerned about that. The polls will likely be tight headed into November, you just have to trust that the data coming out of Washington and other areas that show Democrat engagement at 2020 levels is going to translate into the Election and throughout the entire U.S.

Also, there's a lot of smoke coming out of the GOP where their internal polling data looks terrible for them. They're freaking out.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Some were GOP pollsters so I'm not too concerned about that. The polls will likely be tight headed into November, you just have to trust that the data coming out of Washington and other areas that show Democrat engagement at 2020 levels is going to translate into the Election and throughout the entire U.S.

Also, there's a lot of smoke coming out of the GOP where their internal polling data looks terrible for them. They're freaking out.

One can also take a look at optics as well. It's a small detail but it counts. Its not just the Crowd Size, but the Enthusiasm. Ever since Biden stepped aside, the energy from the crowd is Electric like people are flooding for a Taylor Swift concert vs. Trump who is struggling to pack in auditorium, and even then, the crowd is mild at best.

Democrats are excited to vote, Republicans are not at the moment.. and Vance only makes it worse.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One can also take a look at optics as well. It's a small detail but it counts. Its not just the Crowd Size, but the Enthusiasm. Ever since Biden stepped aside, the energy from the crowd is Electric like people are flooding for a Taylor Swift concert vs. Trump who is struggling to pack in auditorium, and even then, the crowd is mild at best.

Democrats are excited to vote, Republicans are not at the moment.. and Vance only makes it worse.

All good points and to add to that, Trump and Vance have made women a target. We've seen how much of an L abortion is for the GOP the past couple of years and not only have they doubled down on the issue, they've gone far beyond that attacking women on multiple fronts...