WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yep let time was a bigger worry because he was already in the White House there is nothing he can do this time

Let him try the same sh1t and all he’s gonna end up doing is destroying the Republican Party even more because they are gonna have to go along with it and getting more of his followers football numbers
Imma sleep with one eye open on this one because, he's got some pieces in place to pull some fcck shyt.

Daps

How tf Miami go from +29 to +7, shyt needs to be studied how back dems ground game is in Florida. I may have ti start canvassing

I moved to South FL last year and Im stunned at how canvassing is in my area. The state level leadership is a fukking nightmare man given what we need it to be. Im not in Dade tho, Im in Palm Beach County

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
This man is really losing it in real time… :banderas:

He's been lost his noodles but this is different. The team of his is actually provided the data and they all see the same shyt.

He looks DEJECTED. But him and his team and his supporters missed the last offramp and are stick riding each other dikks until November, in which all the behind the scenes stuff comes out in an effort to throw everyone under the bus and keep their own asses out of jail. I didn't anticipate this going off the rails this fast, hell the kids haven't even gone to school yet!

Mike Johnson getting ousted too. I'd be worried if I were him.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV

these motherfukkers are devils too but goddamn if they aint good at what they do :mjlol: Trump is powerless over Rick Wilson and them and its fukking hilarious:

960x0.png

They need to start thinking of bushing shytter. The misinformation being spread by elon on that situation is fukked

I'm far from "I've seen enough..., ___ has ___ ___" territory, but I think Twitter is going to be publicly owned within a year. They're gonna make it happen. Boer is going to lose his footprint here.

Last edited: