WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't give a fukk about Republicans and it's about time somebody in the party felt the same way. Excite your own base. :childplease:
i don't give a fukk about republicans either. i give a fukk about the moderate swing voters that decide every election, in moderate swing states

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump wants to pardon J6 rioters and has 34 felony counts to his name but sure, this'll move the needle
yes, because Minnesota is such a dystopian hellscape
Very topical. I’m sure “BLM riots” will decide this election

Swing voters will look to law and order from a guy who watched as his base tried to overthrow the goverment and threatened to hang the VP
:hubie: i'm just posting it as news. i doubt it'll work either

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

You think we didn't know this? You and the other morons in here have been getting high on your own supply and assuming the progressives who support Walz were doing so because we mistakenly thought he was a member of Hamas. In reality, progressives supported Walz because he was the most progressive option on the table, not some perfect Leftist. The fatal flaws you guys continue to make is assuming everyone else is as dumb as you are. You'll have to answer for why you allegedly were fine with all the candidates but went hard in the paint for Josh Shapiro once progressives made their stance on him known. Same way the other morons will have to answer for why they thought running Kamala Harris over Joe Biden was such a massive mistake. A lot of bad political takes driven by stupidity and reactionary resentment in here over the past few months.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're "moderate" and voting for trump, you're not a moderate.
awful take. there's plenty of swing voters in this country who were completely fine with where Trump had the country in 2019, while not liking him as a person

that's just the reality

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i think it remains to be seen

Kamala shouldn't have gone left, but maybe Walz can defend his positions as well as you all say he can. because right now, republicans are about to start smearing him as bernie-lite :mjlol:

but i can see him shoring up wisconsin, which is important

went left :comeon:

GUUiGUlW0AI0P41.jpg

GUUiGUlWIAA3Q_V.jpg