WHO WINS?

• Total voters

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Mark Kelly Appears to Exit Race for Kamala Harris’ VP, Then Deletes Tweet: ‘My Mission Is Serving Arizonans’​

The post continues to fuel speculation about who will join the current vice president on the Democratic ticket

A man with light-toned skin, a woman with light-toned skin and another woman with dark-toned skin stand in a grand setting with columns and a red curtain in the background. The man on the left holds a large Bible.
WASHINGTON, DC – JANUARY 03: U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris prepares to swears in Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) with his wife Gabrielle Giffords in the old senate chamber for the Ceremonial Swearing on Jan. 3, 2023 in Washington, D.C. (Photo by Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images)

Mike Roe
August 4, 2024 @ 4:05 PM

Share on Social Media​

In a quick turnaround on Sunday, Sen. Mark Kelly posted a message on X that was widely interpreted as the Arizona senator exiting the race to become Kamala Harris’ vice presidential pick — but he then deleted the post shortly afterward.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Mark Kelly Appears to Exit Race for Kamala Harris’ VP, Then Deletes Tweet: ‘My Mission Is Serving Arizonans’​

The post continues to fuel speculation about who will join the current vice president on the Democratic ticket

A man with light-toned skin, a woman with light-toned skin and another woman with dark-toned skin stand in a grand setting with columns and a red curtain in the background. The man on the left holds a large Bible.
WASHINGTON, DC – JANUARY 03: U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris prepares to swears in Sen. Mark Kelly (D-AZ) with his wife Gabrielle Giffords in the old senate chamber for the Ceremonial Swearing on Jan. 3, 2023 in Washington, D.C. (Photo by Tasos Katopodis/Getty Images)

Mike Roe
August 4, 2024 @ 4:05 PM

Share on Social Media​

In a quick turnaround on Sunday, Sen. Mark Kelly posted a message on X that was widely interpreted as the Arizona senator exiting the race to become Kamala Harris’ vice presidential pick — but he then deleted the post shortly afterward.
He was my #3

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Florida Dems would be better off working on winning local races and some state Senate/houses first.

In regards to the 2024 election they are not going to dedicate a lot of resources towards that state when you have to consider that you have to beat MAGA and other places not named Florida.

Georgia
Pennsylvania
Arizona
Wisconsin
Michigan

Matter a fukk ton more
True, but states like NC have more electoral votes than that entire list sans PA.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the silver lining of Republicans taking the Senate (feel like there's no way they don't flip 1 more besides WV against Kamala); it's gonna blunt a lot of Trump's stolen election bullshyt

the new Senate majority leader taking the leadership from Mitch is gonna be a huge story, and the last way they'll want to start their tenure is by invalidating their own election cycle win :mjlol: strong chance they tell Trump to go fukk himself, with their own win secured

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the silver lining of Republicans taking the Senate (feel like there's no way they don't flip 1 more besides WV against Kamala); it's gonna blunt a lot of Trump's stolen election bullshyt

the new Senate majority leader taking the leadership from Mitch is gonna be a huge story, and the last way they'll want to start their tenure is by invalidating their own election cycle win :mjlol: strong chance they tell Trump to go fukk himself, with their own win secured
If Kamala wins who else do you think is going to lose in the senate. Sherrod? Tester? If she wins dems probably actually hold serve on the senate.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Kamala wins who else do you think is going to lose in the senate. Sherrod? Tester? If she wins dems probably actually hold serve on the senate.
Tester isn't embracing Kamala at all. i think he's dead in the water

i wouldn't write off Hogan running an anti-trump campaign either, but that's just me :hubie:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Many of the same Republicans who won elections in 2020 voted to overturn the 2020 Presidential election.

If you think that will stop them, I'm not sure how well you understand the current GOP.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

i kinda feel like Kamala should just shamelessly keep this up for the next 90 days :mjlol:

what does she have to gain by getting hammered with inflation questions at unscripted press conferences? let republicans keep crying about it

I hope I'm not misinterpreting what you're suggesting here but it seems like you believe this election is a referendum on Trump and people will vote for Kamala no matter what.