WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
George bush jr is a top 3 WOAT tier president. He was horrifically bad

It's interesting how some people view Bush's run. Thousands of Americans died in the Middle East and in New York City and he's viewed as some type of "hero" and people yearn for the "good old days..."

It's because of decades of brainwashing that result in Bush's "decisions" being viewed in a "what had to be done" light instead of what it really is.... crimes of war.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It's interesting how some people view Bush's run. Thousands of Americans died in the Middle East and in New York City and he's viewed as some type of "hero" and people yearn for the "good old days..."

It's because of decades of brainwashing that result in Bush's "decisions" being viewed in a "what had to be done" light instead of what it really is.... crimes of war.
Also because he's wearing that dopey smile all the time and is besties with Michelle Obama. It's funny how a few good PR photo ops erases all of the death and destruction he wrought.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

I'm up like 50-0 on your weirdo zionist ass @the cac mamba , this too easy :mjlol:

This story alone should be enough to sink any normal VP candidate, much less in an incredibly tight campaign against an opponent as dangerous as Trump. This is the type of incredibly risky pick you make if you're up by landslide numbers or have absolutely no other options. It would be complete political malpractice to choose this dude.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
like put some money in it for other reps and sens but otherwise, it's useless like texas. it's a pipe dream at this point
Imo this type of reaction is how republicans were able to take over florida and places like Ohio. Dems not putting money in ground game and district races, which eventually will lead to these states being red forever. Florida isn't that far off from being purple, state wide dem party was bad but have improved this cycle

King Kreole

Daps
Also because he's wearing that dopey smile all the time and is besties with Michelle Obama. It's funny how a few good PR photo ops erases all of the death and destruction he wrought.
That revolting photo op made me want to vomit and is proof that Michelle and her husband ain't worth shyt.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Imo this type of reaction is how republicans were able to take over florida and places like Ohio. Dems not putting money in ground game and district races, which eventually will lead to these states being red forever. Florida isn't that far off from being purple, state wide dem party was bad but have improved this cycle

Florida Dems would be better off working on winning local races and some state Senate/houses first.

In regards to the 2024 election they are not going to dedicate a lot of resources towards that state when you have to consider that you have to beat MAGA and other places not named Florida.

Georgia
Pennsylvania
Arizona
Wisconsin
Michigan

Matter a fukk ton more

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The same dead person that just Pulled a historic trade?

The same dead person that just laid out a plan for sweeping Supreme Court regulation?

The same dead person that had a bi partisan border deal ready to be delivered to his desk?
Do yourself a favor and write in Joe Biden like you want, you sicko.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No one is suggesting Bush Jr wasn't ass .

It's hard to articulate this but the point I'm trying to make is at least the topic was the subject of his actual policy decisions.

You can't even get to that topic of Trump because he's quoting Hannibal Lector.

this cac is here to cap for MAGA on a Sunday well maybe Monday for him

:bryan:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
this cac is here's here to cap for MAGA on a Sunday well maybe Monday for him

:bryan:

I can't even begin to describe to you the stupidity in your statement you just made.

:mjlol: at me being white.

All I said was Bush Jr made shytty ass policy decisions and it was at least that was the discussion rather than whether Hannibal Lector or Mini Vanilli was the subject of the fukkin day.

And somehow in your short bus ass, I can't believe it's not butter, pass the grey poupon mind that means someone is a MAGA fan

King Kreole

Daps
No one is suggesting Bush Jr wasn't ass .

It's hard to articulate this but the point I'm trying to make is at least the topic was the subject of his actual policy decisions.

You can't even get to that topic of Trump because he's quoting Hannibal Lector.
I hear you, but we had people in here calling Bush Jr a gentleman and saying he was reasonable in hindsight. There's been a massive effort to rehabilitate that demon's image, we even had a thread in HL about this very issue. It's the people claiming Trump is some magnitude worse than Bush who are ignoring the policy discussion and riding on vibes.

Serious people have been talking about Trump's garbage policies, the reason it seems like that's not the case is because Liberals aren't interested in policy, so they choose to focus on superficial bullshyt like Trump being a secret Russian asset or whatever low-hanging fruit he drops at his rallies like the Hannibal Lector bit. Hopefully the focus on Project 2025 represents a return to policy-based critiques in the upcoming Harris years.

It's also difficult for Liberals to critique Trump on policy because his first administration didn't really mark a significant departure from the previous or next administrations on much of the policy front, and Liberals are incapable of criticizing either of those administrations. Trump's greatest crime to Liberals is disrupting their brunch and making them feel bad about the image of their government instead of continuing the good-vibes brunch of the Obama years.