WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Great example of the weirdness. The interviewer is a right winger and keeps throwing in weird right wing talking points or insinuations. When Quaid says him and Pac used to eat Chinese food a lot, he immediately asks if that's a euphemism for something else (referencing "pizza"-gate). No normal brained person would even think that while listening to someone tell a story. Even throws a random DEI mention in there.

These guys are weird and they cannot have basic conversations without exposing themselves.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This is why our politics are broken. The electoral college needs to end.
One of the reasons. Money is a bigger issue for me.

Electoral college needs to be abolished along with large campaign donations—would end all PACs and limit donations to $500 a person, or make campaign finance fully taxpayer funded.

But the electoral college is criminal. No reason for a presidential candidate to goto Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and Tennessee for instance. Those are the poorest states in the US.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Great example of the weirdness. The interviewer is a right winger and keeps throwing in weird right wing talking points or insinuations. When Quaid says him and Pac used to eat Chinese food a lot, he immediately asks if that's a euphemism for something else (referencing "pizza"-gate). No normal brained person would even think that while listening to someone tell a story. Even throws a random DEI mention in there.

These guys are weird and they cannot have basic conversations without exposing themselves.

They live in a bubble and only understand their world. Liberals have the same problem.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They live in a bubble and only understand their world. Liberals have the same problem.

My parents watch MSNBC damn near all day. Me and my girl were supposed to head over to their house for dinner on the day Kamala became the nominee, right after Biden dropped out. My mom cancelled dinner because she had been in bed all day watching MSNBC. It's insane. She's also a local DNC person, works the polls every election day, etc.

I remember I told her my issues with Kamala a couple years ago and why I didn't think she was a noteworthy VP or potential candidate and she got pissed. The idea that some people may not like Biden or Kamala is foreign to her. Doesn't help that my parents live in a nice/rich suburban county that votes blue at a 70% clip.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Do we all agree that only 7 states (+ Omaha) are relevant this year? I hope Kamala doesn't waste her time in Florida or Texas. I'd rather see her go to Maryland or a college town in Montana to defend important Senate seats
Yw0vB
Nah I disagree she needs to hit Florida and Texas for district races purposes. I actually think florida is closer than people think, trump aura just have a strangle hold. Once he's gone it's going back purple

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Progressives thinking the things that are important to them that maybe 237 people in the country really give a sh1t about and will decide their vote strictly on will ultimately decide elections is also living in a bubble

Every group is in a bubble now with social media and algorithms dictating what people see and who they follow

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
My parents watch MSNBC damn near all day. Me and my girl were supposed to head over to their house for dinner on the day Kamala became the nominee, right after Biden dropped out. My mom cancelled dinner because she had been in bed all day watching MSNBC. It's insane. She's also a local DNC person, works the polls every election day, etc.

I remember I told her my issues with Kamala a couple years ago and why I didn't think she was a noteworthy VP or potential candidate and she got pissed. The idea that some people may not like Biden or Kamala is foreign to her. Doesn't help that my parents live in a nice/rich suburban county that votes blue at a 70% clip.
It’s crazy man, it’s like the only people that are reasonable, moral and don’t live in an echo chamber heavily insulated bubble where only everything they think is right are progressives.