Mile in the Sky
We are here. We are here now :dahell:
images

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump/Vance are in Atlanta today at the same event center at Georgia State University that Kamala was on Tuesday. If it ain’t sold out that’ll be a bad look for Trump/Vance…interesting that they’re coming to the city, his campaign is unusually in more suburban/outskirts, he rarely does rallys in big cities
Desperate times call for magat measures.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump/Vance are in Atlanta today at the same event center at Georgia State University that Kamala was on Tuesday. If it ain’t sold out that’ll be a bad look for Trump/Vance…interesting that they’re coming to the city, his campaign is unusually in more suburban/outskirts, he rarely does rallys in big cities
He can’t do anymore outdoor venues… he owes money to the indoor venues he used up these past 4 years… I’m guessing this ATL venue wanted their money up front from him

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
True but the optics of a less than full/enthusiastic crowd will be a horrible look for their campaign
He'll bring in people off the street if he has to. He is the master of illusion. He waves to invisible people. (Remember when they got on Biden for supposedly trying to shake hands with the air)?

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are here. We are here now :dahell:

Social media is the worst thing to ever happen to us

It used to be you’d only see the mentally ill or crazy people if they were in your immediate family or area. Sometimes you’d see the crazy guy talking to himself walking down the street

Now every crazy person has a voice and we get to hear all their opinions on every topic

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Social media is the worst thing to ever happen to us

It used to be you’d only see the mentally ill or crazy people if they were in your immediate family or area. Sometimes you’d see the crazy guy talking to himself walking down the street

Now every crazy person has a voice and we get to hear all their opinions on every topic

Never shoulda gave these idiots internet :wow:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Ain’t he been in that hospice for like two years?

They’re about to kick him out for someone who’s actually dying soon

I believe that he was doing Hospice at Home in which nurses come in to check on him everyday, but he stopped that I believe... and he is running just on Hater energy.