WHO WINS?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Remember when CNN and the like were saying "Trump's campaign is much more professional this time around, you don't see the blunders as we had in the past..."

:mjlol:

haha or that they were going to rein in their rhetoric and Donald had changed after the shooting

:laff:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No need to rewrite history friend. From claiming that Biden should continue being the nominee because "If there was gonna be a first woman president it was gonna be Hillary" to your infamous "fukk the Gaza protestors because we don't need Michigan Arabs" strategy, your Blue MAGA moron posts are right here in this thread for everyone to see. You have been consistently denigrating the potential of black politicians because your primary focus is appeasing white racists, but again, I'm just glad you decided to follow the lead of the progressive posters in here and decolonize your mind and take the coconut pill. It takes a lot of courage and strength to admit you were absolutely dead wrong about Kamala, glad to have you join the Team Coconut brother :salute:

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery None but ourselves can free our minds

Freeing they minds one copper-top at a time.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
NABJ is an embarrassment for this tomfoolery and brain numbing circus.

Refusing to do a virtual fireside chat with Harris, but let Trump making a mockery of this convention is abhorrent and below any redeemable value.

Letting Trump make an absolute ass of himself was 100% the right decision here. Let everyone hear his bullshyt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery None but ourselves can free our minds

Freeing they minds one copper-top at a time.
On the other hand I’m glad you can vote unlike your Slovenian Trump apologist comrade and decided not to waste your vote on brother Cornell anymore :salute: I knew you’d come back home

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna be tough for Ossoff is Kemp runs. He’s popular with Dems & Republicans throughout the state
dude is acting like Kemp is Herschel Walker :dead: plus;

-if Kamala wins, that means Trump is outta the picture
-historically making 2026 a red wave year

i'd have to bet on Kemp winning that

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Lol. The idea that we just need people to see Trump being a shytty human and it'll hurt him is idiotic and I wish media and journos would STFU with it.

It ignores that he's been that same a$$hole for the past 8 years with daily coverage amplifying his antics across MSM. It also ignores the fact that for the GOP base, his shytty demeanor is why they love him.

Bro you’ve got young voters voting for the first time who were kids during Charlottesville, teenagers on January 6th, etc and maybe have never heard him answer questions in a setting like this. It was absolutely worth it to hear him answer current questions in the heart of a presidential race