WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This was quite damaging. One has to wonder if he still has @King Kreole vote at this point (if he could vote)

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659
I'm just glad I was able to finally convince you to see the light and vote for Kamala after that weeks-long hissy fit you threw because you believed sucking off Biden was more important than stopping Trump :salute:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm just glad I was able to finally convince you to see the light and vote for Kamala after that weeks-long hissy fit you threw because you believed sucking off Biden was more important than stopping Trump :salute:
Unlike you All of us were ready to do whatever it took to stop Trump including voting for Kamala or a can of paint. Others like you (if you could vote) wanted to vote for Jill stein or some shyt. Thankfully As black men with black children, we understood the severity of the issue while you from the safety of Slovenia thought Trump would emancipate black people world wide. I’m glad youve been peer pressured into realizing it’s not cool to like Trump and each day are desperately trying to re write history. Unfortunately for you, some of us remember and will help others to do the same :salute:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Unlike you All of us were ready to do whatever it took to stop Trump including voting for Kamala or a can of paint. Others like you (if you could vote) wanted to vote for Jill stein or some shyt. Thankfully As black men with black children, we understood the severity of the issue while you from the safety of Slovenia thought Trump would emancipate black people world wide. I’m glad youve been peer pressured into realizing it’s not cool to like Trump and each day are desperately trying to re write history. Unfortunately for you, some of us remember and will help others to do the same :salute:
No need to rewrite history friend. From claiming that Biden should continue being the nominee because "If there was gonna be a first woman president it was gonna be Hillary" to your infamous "fukk the Gaza protestors because we don't need Michigan Arabs" strategy, your Blue MAGA moron posts are right here in this thread for everyone to see. You have been consistently denigrating the potential of black politicians because your primary focus is appeasing white racists, but again, I'm just glad you decided to follow the lead of the progressive posters in here and decolonize your mind and take the coconut pill. It takes a lot of courage and strength to admit you were absolutely dead wrong about Kamala, glad to have you join the Team Coconut brother :salute: