WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not being facetious, genuinely asking - does anybody here think this is an effective ad? would this move the needle with indpendent voters in swing states?
as weak as the Dems are on the border, i don't think anyone actually votes over the border :yeshrug: certainly not prioritized over the economy. i doubt trump gains much with border ads

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
as weak as the Dems are on the border, i don't think anyone actually votes over the border :yeshrug: certainly not prioritized over the economy. i doubt trump gains much with border ads
its not the border per se, its the obvious visual invasion of illegals taking strained resources to the detriment of vulnerable communities

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm glad they're paying attention to GA early this time around. They started later in 2020 when they realized they had momentum there and luckily it paid off. GA may end up saving this election depending on what happens with PA/WI/MI
Roland Martin is useful for certain insights. For example, he said too many elected democrats pay too much attention to white consultants and ignore black staffers on the ground.

AT THIS POINT…seems like Kamala is covering as many bases as possible. Stuff like this is a plus.