WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:childplease: there's not a fukking primary. biden is the nominee. i was all for him stepping down, but he earned the right not to. it is what it is.

she's the one who should be primaried :camby:
ewo6ex58.jpg

I must have imagined receiving this last month, selecting uncommitted, and mailing it off.

She won't be primaried though. We're going to make sure of that :blessed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah we finna get Jan 6 part 2: return of the insurrection when he loses again / gets convicted
i dont know. J6 demoralized a lot of these idiots, they wouldnt show up at another "fedsurrection" :mjlol: watching ashli babbit get that 3rd earhole didnt help either

im more concerned about local violence, riots at statehouses. dems actually need to lean into that. "we need heavy police presence because donald trump isnt man enough to give a concession speech? :hhh:"

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

"that c*nt's too full of herself, anyway" - chris moltisanti

This Palestinian shyt is all emotion, no logic. At least Biden is willing to somewhat bend to restraint. Trump would send in troops to help Israel glass Gaza.
Hurting Biden politically with these acts of holier than thou will just doom the Palestinians to a point of no return in the long run.

And besides she’s supposed to be a representative of Americans in her district not a foreign entity

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This Palestinian shyt is all emotion, no logic. At least Biden is willing to somewhat bend to restraint. Trump would send in troops to help Israel glass Gaza.
Hurting Biden politically with these acts of holier than thou will just doom the Palestinians to a point of no return in the long run.

And besides she’s supposed to be a representative of Americans in her district not a foreign entity

Edit:

This has not been the case so far.

It's why people are advocating for ways to pressure him into rethinking his unconditional support for Israel.

As far as Trump being worse:

People look at this and ask themselves what is it that Trump could do that's worse than what's already been done?

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Edit:

This has not been the case so far.

It's why people are advocating for ways to pressure him into rethinking his unconditional support for Israel.

As far as Trump being worse:

People look at this and ask themselves what is it that Trump could do that's worse than what's already been done?
All of the lefties tears would have zero effect on Trump. Regardless foreign policy shouldn’t outweigh the ramifications of domestic policy for an American election when the alternative to Biden is a fascist