WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So, in San Diego, this isn't really a factor, obviously the state will go blue, mostly, but check out this convo I had with a possible emerging type of voter the other day, as a possible warning sign:

Had to take an hour long LYFT for whatever reason, and it's a Tesla Y, white dude about my age, generically dressed in kind of the BYLT DAD look, he was effeminate enough that I thought he was gay, until he said wife, but also referred to her as partner.

-Lightweight mocks Taylor Swift about the super bowl, then decides he will play her music, fine.

-brings up Jay's Grammy Speech, and is kind of preaching it to me, like I didn't have a Hard Knock Life poster on my wall in 98

-Then brings up politics, and goes way out of his way to appear neutral, but starts leading me into Trump 2024 territory, lots of kind of "look however anyone feels about Trump....whatever"

Biden is too old to run, he can't be president, lots of that. I just threw him some neutral statements, and analysis, while never committing or commenting. He never got too out of control or ranting, but it was a clear kind of statement.

so you can say this is just an odd encounter with some random guy, but the fact of his liberal leanings, look, and even language, then to take a turn into that. This is a guy who drives an electric car, uses the term partner, listen to Usher and Taylor Swift and is for sure voting Trump in November.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So, in San Diego, this isn't really a factor, obviously the state will go blue, mostly, but check out this convo I had with a possible emerging type of voter the other day, as a possible warning sign:

Had to take an hour long LYFT for whatever reason, and it's a Tesla Y, white dude about my age, generically dressed in kind of the BYLT DAD look, he was effeminate enough that I thought he was gay, until he said wife, but also referred to her as partner.

-Lightweight mocks Taylor Swift about the super bowl, then decides he will play her music, fine.

-brings up Jay's Grammy Speech, and is kind of preaching it to me, like I didn't have a Hard Knock Life poster on my wall in 98

-Then brings up politics, and goes way out of his way to appear neutral, but starts leading me into Trump 2024 territory, lots of kind of "look however anyone feels about Trump....whatever"

Biden is too old to run, he can't be president, lots of that. I just threw him some neutral statements, and analysis, while never committing or commenting. He never got too out of control or ranting, but it was a clear kind of statement.

so you can say this is just an odd encounter with some random guy, but the fact of his liberal leanings, look, and even language, then to take a turn into that. This is a guy who drives an electric car, uses the term partner, listen to Usher and Taylor Swift and is for sure voting Trump in November.
It's a personality cult.