WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When he loses this year he won't be a threat in 2028. I hope they nominate him again for 28.
tenor.gif

keep this energy, brehs

Daps

This fukking Boer has gone too far now. Biden should immediately revoke all his government contracts and subsidies for his bullshyt exploding rockets. Enough.

Wow they really are shook of Kamala. If you had told me this scenario played out back in 2020 I would've thought it was bad political fanfiction. Right down to Trumps VP fighting rumors of fukking a couch, I can't believe our timeline is this absurd

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Villages are worst than South Central LA. That shyt is bloods n crips magnified.

You can even wear blue out there. Them old geezers beat you with canes if you do.

I’m exaggerating, but that shyt redder than a mu fukka.
Me riding around in pops car, driving to Publix with Roc Marciano blasting out the windows looking at these pastey white devils like

whatever-hell-no.gif

Overweight geriatric demons don't want smoke :pacspit:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Obviously people need to vote, vote early to allow Dems. to save money. But since this is Trump's last time making run for Presidency, it would be fitting for Trump to lose in a fashion of naming JD Vance as his VP. Trump's claim to fame was business, and a savoy businessmen would know when to cut losses; Trump is the opposite, he views backing on his word as a sign of weakness.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Same. I lean to Shapiro because it sows up PA but man, Walz has been the most impressive by far. Union guy, football guy, army guy, I want to see him debate Vance, it would be a bloodbath.
I feel like the way Whitmer and people been stumping lately Shapiro can just stay Gov and do it on his own. Walz has really impressed me and all the stuff on paper you listed make him legit to the “independents” and “economically anxious”.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Same. I lean to Shapiro because it sows up PA but man, Walz has been the most impressive by far. Union guy, football guy, army guy, I want to see him debate Vance, it would be a bloodbath.
Walz just seems avuncular. Plus, it’s interesting to see who’s was angling for 2028 versus now trying to get on the campaign now that it seems like Kamala has a real shot.