WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hell if I know the optimal national strategy. Just saying that as a PA resident, Shapiro helps PA. I also think PA will be blue with or without Shapiro

I think out of PA/MI/WI, WI will be the most difficult for the dems.

I also think WI is a must, because I do not think dems can count on AZ or GA.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Good on her for tweeting this… we need more people with large followings putting this stuff out there and not relenting
At least she's back on board. Now let's see Sexy Redd's hoodrat dregs of society having ass do the same

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
My pops lives outside of The Villages and this is wild. That part of Florida is deep MAGA territory
The Villages are worst than South Central LA. That shyt is bloods n crips magnified.

You can't even wear blue out there. Them old geezers beat you with canes if you do.

I’m exaggerating, but that shyt redder than a mu fukka.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don't know why you guys think that a VP candidate will automatically win their home state (or even help in their home state appreciably more than other potential VP candidates).

The way to think about it is who helps the most in the highest number of crucial states.

Who helps more in MI/PA/WI combined? Shapiro or Walz? I think the answer is obviously Walz. I really hope they choose Walz.

I could see Shapiro being the pick though, and not just for PA. Dems could easily make the calculation that he will also help with the pro-Israel crowd. I really hope that they don't go with Shapiro, but I think they will.
A VP needs to be able to Stump for your issues with a demographic that isn't usually able to listen to the top of the ticket..

We don't need an attack dog as much as we need someone to encourage discussions at home in favor of the ticket for the cac mamba of the world.