WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to constitutional law experts identical twins are not eligible to be elected to the office of Presidency due to security liabilities and potential for hijinks. They call it the "Parent Trap Stipulation". He would be eligible if he were a fraternal twin, but him and his brother Scott are identical twins, so he can't serve as President.
Literally cant find anything about this (atleast with google search). do you have a source of info?

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

wtf is wrong with her?

Even MAGA has to be embarrassed at times with her

I don’t know her family history but no way was her father around if she’s seeking this old man’s approval to this level

She absolutely needs the breaks beat off her disgusting ghoul looking ass. She looks like she’s wearing an Ed Gein skin suit.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

wtf is wrong with her?

Even MAGA has to be embarrassed at times with her

I don’t know her family history but no way was her father around if she’s seeking this old man’s approval to this level

That tweet is flat out disgusting. Gabby doesn't deserve any of that..... especially coming from a man in a woman suit

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
She absolutely needs the breaks beat off her disgusting ghoul looking ass. She looks like she’s wearing an Ed Gein skin suit.
Creepy mannequin lookin bih
images

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:mjlol:

fukkin Meathead

This guy is such a clown he really thinks this shyt is gonna play

"bullet wound to his ear"

:laff:

I'm fairly sure this is an improperly formatted MFR: No header or footer, date in the wrong place, bullshyt signature block. I assume this was done on purpose in case something adverse comes out. They'll say since it is improperly formatted, it ain't official