WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wonder how much these clips of Vance talking about completely ridiculous plans start affecting polls. What he's talking about isn't even a Republican or Democrat issue; talking about discriminating against people without kids crosses party lines.

If anything, childless people should pay less taxes not more.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wonder how much these clips of Vance talking about completely ridiculous plans start affecting polls. What he's talking about isn't even a Republican or Democrat issue; talking about discriminating against people without kids crosses party lines.

i'm embarrassed that i thought this fakkit might be a real opponent in '28, if trump wins. he'll lose 40 states :mjlol:

actually he'll probably lose his own primary, and be out of politics for good :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything, childless people should pay less taxes not more.
if we're being totally honest, this childless shyt isn't 100% untrue

i dont want any kids, but i also realize that i'm not contributing to the continuation of the country/society, which somebody has to do :yeshrug: and frankly, no, i actually don't care about the future of the country. why would i? :mjlol: i only need another 40 or 50 years out of this fukkin place

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your argument is to piss off their own electorate for Republicans, ask tim kane how that worked:skip:
democrats support israel too :mindblown: stop acting like those idiots who were burning flags represent the democrat base. it's complete bullshyt

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
The funny thing is all this anti-pet stuff probably appeals to Trump since supposedly he hates pets.

:mjpls: When will the news break of him kicking a dog off a bridge?

jack-black-kick-baxter-anchorman.gif