WHO WINS?

• Total voters

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I may be wrong in my thinking, but I really feel like when pro Kamala people are answering questions in the media, they need to focus their answers on her policies and the enthusiasm around her instead of starting their answers with "She's a strong black woman"

I'm happy that she's the nominee. I just don't want her to be pigeon holed at the beginning of every answer. We still need other ethnicities to vote for her so they're answers need to focus on commonalities.

This is one area Obama excelled in, and Kamala should have her folks employ the same playbook

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

What makes it worse is that the RNC already passed. He gonna look crazy as hell if he drops him now.

And dude is right…45 isn’t the one to admit he screwed up. His ego won’t allow him..

He is dead ass stuck. Cuz IF/WHEN he loses, he will dead ass blame Vance so he can feel better about himself.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Obama getting 43% of the white vote in 2008 is not happening for a Democratic candidate. He got 39% in 2012 and Biden got 41% of that vote in 2020. Kamala has to land somewhere in that range and I think she can because 10 million Gen Zers who were not eligible to vote in 2020, can now vote.

The numbers are on our side. The Republican Party is a minority party. The Dem candidate wins every time if the voters are engaged.

That would be enough if the popular vote decided elections. Who are the Gen Zers who live in rust belt areas and probably still live with their parents going to vote for? The majority of Gen Zers who Kamala will capture already live in solidly blue states.