WHO WINS?

• Total voters

br82186

Superstar
Daps
They couldn’t help Stacy Abrams win the governorship in Georgia.

I don’t think Kamala can get to 270. Trump wins Pennsylvania. It’s over if he wins Michigan it’s over and if he wins Wisconsin it’s over she gonna lose one of them.
its-an-alias-5c475f.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He thought he could just stay in his basement the whole summer

Their internal polling is definitely showing a shift

All of a sudden if 5 out of 6 swing states are tied, its a jump ball
Also I don't think people tie the vice president to bidens economy as much, she gets blame but it's much more difficult to blame a subservient role

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yeah wrap this shyt up.. CNN heel turning again, all cause they wanted Biden off the ticket and Dems in chaos for a nominee which they didn’t get so now they have no choice seeing that old man shyt off the table with Biden and the fever pitch of Harris popularity, Trump getting packed up early, now Trump getting caught taking a $19m loan from lil Kim Jong :pachaha:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kamala has less than 100 days to campaign. The odds are so stacked against her. Republican was all but locked on to win, but she gives people a fighting chance to pull the upset of a century.

Her winning would be the biggest upset in presidential history. She's not supposed to win under these conditions. It's probably why nobody wants to compete against her. Too little time.

Her getting to 270 is gonna be the most demanding campaign we'll ever see. Her VP probably will probably be from the Rust belt and that maybe enough to win.

If this was against any other generic Republican and not a very unliked toxic candidate and if abortion wasn’t a huge thing I’d agree but with those factors I think it’s a toss up right now and she’s barely started her campaign

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think Kamala can get to 270. Trump wins Pennsylvania. It’s over if he wins Michigan it’s over and if he wins Wisconsin it’s over she gonna lose one of them.

The Dems were literally almost running a dead body and 270 was in reach. So enough with the doom and gloom.

I live in PA, it's winnable. Michigan low key makes me nervous, but they're trending blue in 2020/2022 midterm IIRC. Wisconsin I think is winnable too, dems have good ground game there.

Possible gains of GA, AZ, NC with the new ticket too. It's not three state monte anymore. And don't forget how incredibly offputting Trump will become under pressure in the next few months, I think it's possible he says some historically bad stuff publicly and his campaign totally goes haywire. Perhaps an October surprise/ new Grab 'em by the p****y to disgust the public. Like egregiously racial slurs against Harris during a live debate. Trump is nothing if not a massive liability and has very little ceiling to gain independent votes.

Dem donations and voter registration is skyrocketing, and polls are tapering up nicely. I am not sure what else you want. I was dreadfully nervous about Biden taking an L in November - I'd make the argument this is Kamala's race to lose given she's aligned to the incumbent and Trump is toxic beyond reproach.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
The Dems were literally almost running a dead body and 270 was in reach. So enough with the doom and gloom.

I live in PA, it's winnable. Michigan low key makes me nervous, but they're trending blue in 2020/2022 midterm IIRC. Wisconsin I think is winnable too, dems have good ground game there.

Possible gains of GA, AZ, NC with the new ticket too. It's not three state monte anymore. And don't forget how incredibly offputting Trump will become under pressure in the next few months, I think it's possible he says some historically bad stuff publicly and his campaign totally goes haywire. Perhaps an October surprise/ new Grab 'em by the p****y to disgust the public. Like egregiously racial slurs against Harris during a live debate. Trump is nothing if not a massive liability and has very little ceiling to gain independent votes.

Dem donations and voter registration is skyrocketing, and polls are tapering up nicely. I am not sure what else you want. I was dreadfully nervous about Biden taking an L in November - I'd make the argument this is Kamala's race to lose given she's aligned to the incumbent and Trump is toxic beyond reproach.

To add a couple other things:

1) Vance's past comments are going to come back to haunt Republicans and recent comments about "crazy cat ladies" and women without kids not being able to vote are going to further incite women.

2) The sentencing for Trump's criminal trial is September 18th. There's a realistic possibility that Trump either a) will be on house arrest and can't physically be on the road to campaign or b) possibly might spend a month or so in jail.