WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I don’t think Kamala can get to 270. Trump wins Pennsylvania. It’s over if he wins Michigan it’s over and if he wins Wisconsin it’s over she gonna lose one of them.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe we somehow keep finding the new worst VP in just 2 decades.

Palin, Pence(Glad he had the morals to not commit treason), and JD Vance

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Damn this with a shooting/convention bump

5e2d93f6-67af-46dd-b06b-b97fb49981d6.png

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
the excitement that you’ll see in GA is the #1 example of what people meant when they were saying “bypass Kamala at your own peril”…the way she energizes the black college educated middle class portion of the base responsible for a good bulk of those millions of small donor contributions immediately after she became the heir apparent, the base that singlehandedly won those senate seats in GA…best exemplified in the ATL political machine…was being stagnated with Biden this cycle and would’ve been completely reversed if they forced her out for generic white guy…

I understand the thinking that the only path to victory is to go after the slack jawed yokel “economically anxious” white rust belt vote…we’ve had it beat into our heads to tip toe around their sensibilities for a generation…but it’s not always bad to lean into other strengths of the coalition
They couldn’t help Stacy Abrams win the governorship in Georgia.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think Kamala can get to 270. Trump wins Pennsylvania. It’s over if he wins Michigan it’s over and if he wins Wisconsin it’s over she gonna lose one of them.
Kamala has less than 100 days to campaign. The odds are so stacked against her. Republican was all but locked on to win, but she gives people a fighting chance to pull the upset of a century.

Her winning would be the biggest upset in presidential history. She's not supposed to win under these conditions. It's probably why nobody wants to compete against her. Too little time.

Her getting to 270 is gonna be the most demanding campaign we'll ever see. Her VP probably will probably be from the Rust belt and that maybe enough to win.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Let's see how the "don't vote for me even if you're in a swing state because Florida is for you" strategy plays out :lupe:

I'm assuming his ace in the hole is voter suppression, the SCOTUS, and racist people blocking people from voting.