:mindblown:

holy shyt

GTNKVyhWQAAAsFS

Last edited:

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
Nash needs to show up to the DNC next month to counter Hulkkk Hoe-gan :wow:

I would have no problem showing up to jack-knife a Trump impersonator through a flaming table if need be. I'm pissed that WWE wouldn't allow me to jack-knife a Drake impersonator into a dumpster at the Kendrick concert a month ago so this is the least I can do to help save our country from fascism. Only thing Terry and I have in common is our favorite color is green. We're both making bank from nWo shirts to this day, but Hulk is on his own with politics pal.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I would have no problem showing up to jack-knife a Trump impersonator through a flaming table if need be. I'm pissed that WWE wouldn't allow me to jack-knife a Drake impersonator into a dumpster at the Kendrick concert a month ago so this is the least I can do to help save our country from fascism. Only thing Terry and I have in common is our favorite color is green. We're both making bank from nWo shirts to this day, but Hulk is on his own with politics pal.
I hate this site :deadrose:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I saw this online:

Kamala should take the air out of the laughing thing by selling "Make America Laugh Again" (MALA) merchandise.

You get to parody MAGA and "MALA" is the last part of her first name. The duality :wow:
No. MALA: Making America Leaders Again