WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

She's a contrarian. The need was so strong in her that it made her stupid. You see that among a lot of Black 'I'm not a Trump supporter' Trump supporters. They somehow believe it makes them a radical or something. They love using that one Malcolm quote too.

It could be a completely fake account. None of us have any idea. I would guess conservatively there’s like 250k bot accounts being made per second on Twitter.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: at the Trump and MAGA tears when Trump asks for and gets denied any pardon for the 1/6 case

there are so, so many reasons to get Trump out of the paint but for me this among the most important.

he CANNOT have the ability to pardon himself/ his family/ his associates/ blanket pardon MAGA criminals. no way.

Last edited:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
well i'm sorry there's not a true communist news network, that just has bernie sanders reading the works of karl marx on a loop all day

but given the politics of america, i would consider MSNBC distinctly far left :mjlol:
it's still not even close to being far left Lol. It's slightly left, and only when convenient for views.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's still not even close to being far left Lol. It's slightly left, and only when convenient for views.
MSNBC airs The Reidout hosted by Joy Reid. Rachel Maddow. what the hell is your definition of far left? :why:

it's no wonder progressives can't win or accomplish shyt. they're never satisfied with anything :dead:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
MSNBC airs The Reidout hosted by Joy Reid. Rachel Maddow. what the hell is your definition of far left? :why:

it's no wonder progressives can't win or accomplish shyt. they're never satisfied with anything :dead:
that little pixie bytch rachel maddow aint progressive idk breh i think i just wanted to argue

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:banderas: at the MAGA tears that will be flowing on January 6th, 2025 when it's Kamala Harris certifying the votes to make her President
Yep, they'll also make a conspiracy out of this, lol. IT WAS RIGGED! :damn:

Even though, George H.W. Bush did the same thing in Jan. 1989 after he won the '88 election. Also, it's the constitutional role that all VPs do.