WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't understand the psyche of a lot of Americans. We went through a pandemic that he mishandled and a coup attempt and Americans want another 4 years of that?

These polls can't be right. If Americans vote in Trump again and the worse happens we deserve it. You can only fix collective stupidity via pain and suffering.
breh, the vast majority of the country doesnt look at where we were in 2019 as "the worst" :dead:it was the same exact economy as right now, except without the inflation

NO ONE blames trump for "mishandling covid", given how awful dems were with their nanny state bullshyt. and as much of a disgrace/crime as J6 was, idk. maybe trump has to get charged before it gets the reaction it should be

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you knew desantis couldn't beat trump while also advocating for biden to drop out the race even though he has a history of beating trump. :aicmon:
biden is unfit to be president for another 4 years. you know it, i know it, and the entire country knows it :mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
breh, the vast majority of the country doesnt look at where we were in 2019 as "the worst" :dead:it was the same exact economy as right now, except without the inflation

NO ONE blames trump for "mishandling covid", given how awful dems were with their nanny state bullshyt. and as much of a disgrace/crime as J6 was, idk. maybe trump has to get charged before it gets the reaction it should be
This is literally why he lost in 2020 my guy. This guy was on television saying you could stop the virus with disinfectant and a myriad of other bullshyt. Stuff like covid should guarantee reelection because it gives the president a chance to show leadership skills. Instead he downplayed masks and made fauci into an enemy. People who had family mfmbers dying of the virus had to hear the president get on tv and treat covid like it was the common cold. :dahell:

You Trump supporters(yeah only a supporter would downplay how he fumbled covid) stay telling on yourself on here.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't understand the psyche of a lot of Americans. We went through a pandemic that he mishandled and a coup attempt and Americans want another 4 years of that?

These polls can't be right. If Americans vote in Trump again and the worse happens we deserve it. You can only fix collective stupidity via pain and suffering.

That's how I feel about it too. I'm done debating with them. They would vote in Hitler at this point. It's a waste of time. Get strapped up :yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Brexiters learned that the hard way.:francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

CjewSgm.png