WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing is in 2028 he won't have to worry about that. Just has to worry about himself being a robotic charisma vacuum who struggles with normal human functioning like smiling and not being offended by 12 year olds who ask tough questions.
desantis won't be the nominee in '28, '24 was his only shot. he's an average politician, and he'll never recreate that momentum

my money's on Lyin' Ted

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
no one is mad about anything. if trump had died in february 2021, desantis would have mopped the floor with biden :mjlol: our nominee is a corpse

if 70 percent of america DOESNT WANT a trump/biden rematch, what happens when one side replaces one of them?

My man

You keep stating" if". There is no if there is only the reality that is in front of you. If Ron was 6ft tall he wouldn't wear platforms

Hold the DeSantis "L", acknowledge the reality in front of you and stop stating anything otherwise.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one is mad about anything. if trump had died in february 2021, desantis would have mopped the floor with biden :mjlol: our nominee is a corpse

if 70 percent of america DOESNT WANT a trump/biden rematch, what happens when one side replaces one of them?

The irony of you shyt posting like Trump after the 2020 election.

Take your L like a man.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Don't know why independents are wavering on Joe.

Some people like to watch the world burn.

I really don't understand the psyche of a lot of Americans. We went through a pandemic that he mishandled and a coup attempt and Americans want another 4 years of that?

These polls can't be right. If Americans vote in Trump again and the worse happens we deserve it. You can only fix collective stupidity via pain and suffering.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
desantis won't be the nominee in '28, '24 was his only shot. he's an average politician, and he'll never recreate that momentum

my money's on Lyin' Ted

:troll:The nation will never forgive Ted for his father assisting in assassinating John F. Kennedy.

Also for being the Zodiac Killer.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Nikki Haley requests Secret Service protection due to threats​

By Kylie Atwood, CNN

2 minute read

Published 7:08 PM EST, Mon February 5, 2024

US Republican presidential hopeful and former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley speaks at a rally at the Etherredge Center in Aiken, South Carolina, on February 5, 2024, ahead of the state's primary vote on February 24.'s primary vote on February 24.

US Republican presidential hopeful and former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley speaks at a rally at the Etherredge Center in Aiken, South Carolina, on February 5, 2024, ahead of the state's primary vote on February 24.

Allison Joyce/AFP/Getty Images

CNN —

Nikki Haley has applied for US Secret Service protection because of threats she is facing as the only remaining GOP presidential candidate competing with former President Donald Trump for the party’s nomination, Haley’s campaign spokesperson confirmed to CNN.

The campaign did not detail when the request was made.

There were reports of two swatting incidents in recent months at Haley’s home in South Carolina, one of which occurred while her parents were there.

Haley was recently asked about a heightened security presence at her events, telling reporters in Columbia, South Carolina, last week that “when you do something like this, you get threats. It’s just the reality, and that’s OK.”

“Part of running for public life is that you’re going to deal with the threats that are there. That’s not going to deter me,” Haley said at the time. “Does it mean we have to put a few more bodies around us? Yes, that’s fine.”

Haley has had a heightened security presence with her for roughly a week.

The Secret Service provides protection only after it is authorized by the Secretary of Homeland Security, who consults with a congressional advisory committee.

In May 2007, then-Sen. Barack Obama was placed under protection after a congressional committee recommended it, given the rising number of threats against him.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has also requested Secret Service protection this cycle, but he has not received it.

CNN’s Jeff Zeleny contributed to this report.

Oh she scared of maga men now? :mjlol:

Her asking for S.S protection she’s want to give the optics that she will be the gop nominee… Obama didn’t get S.S protection until a few weeks before his Dem nomination… Nimirita think she slick lmaoo

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I really don't understand the psyche of a lot of Americans. We went through a pandemic that he mishandled and a coup attempt and Americans want another 4 years of that?

These polls can't be right. If Americans vote in Trump again and the worse happens we deserve it. You can only fix collective stupidity via pain and suffering.
Independents are not favoring Trump. I promise. Polls haven't been worth anything for years now due to the expansion of the internet.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My man

You keep stating" if". There is no if there is only the reality that is in front of you. If Ron was 6ft tall he wouldn't wear platforms

Hold the DeSantis "L", acknowledge the reality in front of you and stop stating anything otherwise.
The irony of you shyt posting like Trump after the 2020 election.

Take your L like a man.
:russell: i didnt take an L. i never said desantis would beat trump in the primary