WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm not trolling man. I voice my opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.

This thread is really my last string of hanging on to political discourse.

I've stopped going on Twitter. Use to be on every hour. I've stopped listening to the 10 to 12 political podcasts, I've stopped watching the 24 hour news. Use to watch by the hour.

I'm pretty tuned out, and slowly but surely I will be fully tuned out. Because I see the writing on the wall.
Being real with you man as someone who isn't seeing a bright future myself and nihilistic I can kinda see what you mean. There are still people fighting for a better future despite the hopelessness of it all. Best thing one can do is connect with others and re center your thoughts. Its good that you got off that hellhole twitter, understand that shyt ain't all a lost cause whilst you still draw breath.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Kamala must've took some lessons from Obama or something :picard: Her speech in Wisconsin was amazing.

If the Biden Lightning Rod theory is correct, Biden was preparing her for this moment along with Obama; let Biden take the hits while Kamala watches and doesn't take any blame.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
it's definitely gonna be the youth that brings kamala over the finish line, if she wins. Beat The Boomers :wow:

get Beyonce and Taylor Swift all over this fukkin campaign, if they're willing :dead:
Get a Taylor swift endorsement and get Kendrick Lamar to make a not like us pt 2 dissing Donald Trump.