WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

1/11
This was taken right after the Republican convention, before Biden decided he wasn't going to run and before he endorsed Kamala. It would probably be worse for Trump today.

2/11
Trump’s running mate called women without children “cat ladies”, so yeah… that margin is going to get even wider.

3/11
Wow, talk about a game-changer! With Biden stepping aside and endorsing Kamala, the momentum is definitely shifting. This could spell even more trouble for Trump. Exciting times ahead! 🚀💙 /search?q=#Kamala2024 /search?q=#PoliticalShakeUp /search?q=#BlueWave

4/11
can’t wait to see the number after the 240 million is spent

5/11
These numbers are going to change a lot over the next few weeks. MAGA knows it’s not the same race anymore.

6/11
Yeah it’s over for the right. Election map is gonna look like obamas 2008 run.

7/11
It’s definitely a lot worse for Trump than it is now. Those donor numbers don’t lie.

8/11
I’m not crying, you’re crying. 😭
/search?q=#Kamala2024

9/11

10/11
NICE.

11/11

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTLXxZ7WkAA1YyR.jpg

GTLZvdHXQAAZ-S9.jpg

The vibes are there :banderas:

voiture

Superstar
Daps

1/11
This was taken right after the Republican convention, before Biden decided he wasn't going to run and before he endorsed Kamala. It would probably be worse for Trump today.

2/11
Trump’s running mate called women without children “cat ladies”, so yeah… that margin is going to get even wider.

3/11
Wow, talk about a game-changer! With Biden stepping aside and endorsing Kamala, the momentum is definitely shifting. This could spell even more trouble for Trump. Exciting times ahead! 🚀💙 /search?q=#Kamala2024 /search?q=#PoliticalShakeUp /search?q=#BlueWave

4/11
can’t wait to see the number after the 240 million is spent

5/11
These numbers are going to change a lot over the next few weeks. MAGA knows it’s not the same race anymore.

6/11
Yeah it’s over for the right. Election map is gonna look like obamas 2008 run.

7/11
It’s definitely a lot worse for Trump than it is now. Those donor numbers don’t lie.

8/11
I’m not crying, you’re crying. 😭
/search?q=#Kamala2024

9/11

10/11
NICE.

11/11

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTLXxZ7WkAA1YyR.jpg

GTLZvdHXQAAZ-S9.jpg

Any poll showing republican getting more than 10% of the black vote should be laughed at and thrown away

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
He’s a stud politically but why would you want a red state VP candidate and not purple/ swing?

He's been elected twice to be Governor in a state that went for Trump by 26-30% each election. More of a symbol that he has a history of working with Trumpanzee Republicans to get shyt done vs. pandering to a specific state to get their votes.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There hasn't been a swing state Dem VP candidate since maybe Al Gore. Picking someone from a "swing" state isn't necessarily a guarantee of anything. It could help, it could not.

However, people mainly vote for who is at the top of the ticket.
There hasn't been one since Al Gore, sure, but that doesn't answer the question.

Of course it doesn't guarantee anything. That's a given.

It COULD help. That is the important thing. Getting all the help we can. I like the Dems bench overall here, all of these guys will campaign well & smoke Vance in a debate. So why not pull in a guy that could potentially move the needle in PA, AZ or NC? What is there to lose?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Someone send this bytchass to Casa Bushes. Breh needs a vacation before he concern trolls himself to death :picard:
I'm not trolling man. I voice my opinions. Nothing more, nothing less.

This thread is really my last string of hanging on to political discourse.

I've stopped going on Twitter. Use to be on every hour. I've stopped listening to the 10 to 12 political podcasts, I've stopped watching the 24 hour news. Use to watch by the hour.

I'm pretty tuned out, and slowly but surely I will be fully tuned out. Because I see the writing on the wall.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:wow: Damn everyone just forgot about some JBO creh trying to off Trump :wow: He started thinking, "Man, either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on at the Lago." :russ:
He hasn't learned any lessons and went back to business as usual so why shouldn't we?:manny:

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
He's been elected twice to be Governor in a state that went for Trump by 26-30% each election. More of a symbol that he has a history of working with Trumpanzee Republicans to get shyt done vs. pandering to a specific state to get their votes.
Well, Republicans have a supermajority in both houses in the Kentucky General Assembly. They veto a lot of stuff that Beshear does or proposes.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
There hasn't been one since Al Gore, sure, but that doesn't answer the question.

Of course it doesn't guarantee anything. That's a given.

It COULD help. That is the important thing. Getting all the help we can. I like the Dems bench overall here, all of these guys will campaign well & smoke Vance in a debate. So why not pull in a guy that could potentially move the needle in PA, AZ or NC? What is there to lose?
Well, Beshear COULD help as well.

Anyway, Shapiro, for example, has some specific issues that could actually hurt (his stance on Israel-Palestine and school vouchers).