WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, this could backfire against us. Why are we against running the best candidate? Why can't we see if Kamala can beat Whitmer, Newom, Wes Moore and others in a primary? This is shortsighted hitching our wagon.

Because if Kamala loses, this will be an epic failure and will set us back as nation decades. We should honestly see if she is the best candidate, and not just crown her. We gotta beat Maga. And we will need those white women votes to do it. Whitmer or Wes Moore seem like stronger candidates.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
See, this could backfire against us. Why are we against running the best candidate? Why can't we see if Kamala can beat Whitmer, Newom, Wes Moore and others in a primary? This is shortsighted hitching our wagon.

Because if Kamala loses, this will be an epic failure and will set us back as nation decades. We should honestly see if she is the best candidate, and not just crown her. We gotta beat Maga. And we will need those white women votes to do it. Whitmer or Wes Moore seem like stronger candidates.
Good point. We probably should actually wonder if those people want to run in the first place :smile:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Whitmer and Wes ain't tanking themselves with 4 months to go in the event of an L. It's like free agency about to hit and I'm bout to cash out and you wanna put in a game where I could tear my ACL.

They want 28 so they get a full preparation for themselves.

Even if Biden bowed out after midterms that would have given someone a full year and a half/ 2 years

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

:stopitslime:This racist motherfukker. He’s dog whistling she is a welfare queen.

Whole place smell like a waffle house sink through the screen. Neg this arena
giphy.gif