WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So for everyone who been shytting on Biden for bad polling and wanted him out the race, what is the excuse for Harris?
It's been like 12 hours and Harris hasn't done anything. Give it a week. This was going to happen, because Biden never try to build up anyone for a presidential nomination.

Dems are in an huge uphill battle

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
r/Conservative in shambles right now :pachaha:

Also whoever said the AKAs are having conference calls across the country today had me dying.
Yall see the memes it said we either voting aka or kkk this fall :dead:

I told yall them ladies bout to have yall SICK. D9 gang we bout to get in the White House :salute:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Might be worthy of a completely different thread, but Pelosi has an argument to be the most powerful woman in US political history (at least until Kamala is elected)

Manchin says he wouldn’t serve as Harris VP​

:why:

That's about as impactful as me saying I will not be serving as VP

What a horrible vp pick

To use the Drake/Kendrick beef, Trump picking Vance might be looked at as the equivalent of "Taylor Made"; pretty much daring the other side to pull up. But not only does the other side pull up, but exceeds any expectations and turns you into a pedo meme. Trump is already coppin' pleas.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It's been like 12 hours and Harris hasn't done anything. Give it a week. This was going to happen, because Biden never try to build up anyone for a presidential nomination.

Dems are in an huge uphill battle
She’s been running for less than 24 hours you fukking dweeb
Sounds like excuses.

There isn't much she can do to change anyone's perception in a positive way. Opinions are baked in. She can only make things worse for herself.