WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All for any mobilization of youth the Dems can get but didn’t Taylor Swift campaign against Marsha Blackburn?

Pretty sure Blackburn worn her state easily. So not sure how much she’s pulling youth to the polls.

Mid-term voting for a Senator isn't nearly the same scale or fervor as a national election for POTUS. and the point is Taylor's reach across the whole country, not her sway over local Tennessee politics.

Also Taylor Swift is exponentially more powerful now, than she was in 2018. she was Time person of the year last year FFS

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Just so yall know Beshear is a goat tier stand up type dude, he may be white asf but he’s smart and empathetic. He had MAGAts hanging him in effigy during COVID outside the state capitol while he was one of the best and most effective governors in the nation. Kentuckians love him dearly

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Not to mention the huge growth in Hispanic voters from 8 years, many of whom come from male-dominant cultures. Trump was already able to grow his Hispanic support from 2016 to 2020. This will accelerate that growth.

I'm not sure how Latino voters will vote but they're actually more open to voting for female presidents than we are. Mexico just elected a female president in a land slide victory

lib123

All Star
Daps
I'm not sure how Latino voters will vote but they're actually more open to voting for female presidents than we are. Mexico just elected a female president in a land slide victory
Yeah the left-leaning Latino voters are more open to voting for women. But Latinos in America are increasingly voting right in America.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Nancy on her fleece Johnson now? Lmaoo Biden was like cool…. I’ll do it after the RNC and we can have a contested convention….” Announce is made and he throws his endorsement behind Harris thus bushing Nancy’s wish for a contested convention.. Joe’s parting fukk you :smugbiden:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nancy on her fleece Johnson now? Lmaoo Biden was like cool…. I’ll do it after the RNC and we can have a contested convention….” Announce is made and he throws his endorsement behind Harris thus bushing Nancy’s wish for a contested convention.. Joe’s parting fukk you :smugbiden:
That is exactly what happened. However, if she loses we're getting a white candidate in 2028.