WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Black men don't fukk with her like that. And she's married to a white man which doesn't help attract the black vote.

You need more than the black vote to win the midwest. You need the moderate white vote to win. She has zero appeal to them. Biden only won Wisconsin by 20,000 votes. It's a very moderate, white state.

See above.

She's at the top of the ticket. His popularity would not translate into a VP nominee slot. Because PA voters would know that they are really voting for Harris, not him.
this is historically untrue. if black people vote in mi/pa, the democratic candidate wins those states.

and, it’s a completely different dynamic than any in the past. black men, knowing the alternative is literally an american hitler, aren’t going to sit out this election.

yall need to have some more respect for black people’s intelligence. we understand the gravity of this race and how dire a trump win would be for our community.

:unimpressed:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
VAN JONES bytch ASS CRYING AGAIN, WHY IS HE AROUND?!
fresh-prince-dj-jazzy-jeff.gif

Get him the tf outta here. Nothing wrong with men crying but this mf... Over and over:stopitslime:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
His political impulses were correct in terms of the need to primary Biden and then calling for and KNOWING he was going to drop out.

Everything he said about the donors shutting this down post debate was correct.

And yes, he’s involved in politics, so he’s clearly an egomaniac and bad person. Just like the rest of them.
When you throw enough shyt against the wall, for YEARS.. some is bound to stick. Congrats to Cenk for getting a few (damn near obvious) things right. :yeshrug:

Let me ask you fam.. why do you post shyt like this? Honest question. What purpose does it serve?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Serious question:

Does BIden go gloves off now? The federal courts are sabotaging the cases. The Supreme Court has sabotaged the country, and the Donors and media have sabotaged his campaign. Does he exercise these King powers, expand the courts? Run an impeachment on the corruption?

If he's this worried about his legacy, this is the time to make a statement.

GOP fukked up. Short sighted decisions are doing to start rearing their ugly heads with almost 4 months to go. The decision to stand behind someone with 4 criminal indictments, a massive civil suit, and attacking abortion along with everything else.
I totally agree

Bomb first