WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
because black people will come out in droves for her. the black vote dominates PA & MI.
Black men don't fukk with her like that. And she's married to a white man which doesn't help attract the black vote.

You need more than the black vote to win the midwest. You need the moderate white vote to win. She has zero appeal to them. Biden only won Wisconsin by 20,000 votes. It's a very moderate, white state.
So if they would vote for Harris how is she going to lose WI MI PA?
See above.
Shapiro is a popular Governor he would definitely help
She's at the top of the ticket. His popularity would not translate into a VP nominee slot. Because PA voters would know that they are really voting for Harris, not him.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Serious question:

Does BIden go gloves off now? The federal courts are sabotaging the cases. The Supreme Court has sabotaged the country, and the Donors and media have sabotaged his campaign. Does he exercise these King powers, expand the courts? Run an impeachment on the corruption?

If he's this worried about his legacy, this is the time to make a statement.

GOP fukked up. Short sighted decisions are doing to start rearing their ugly heads with almost 4 months to go. The decision to stand behind someone with 4 criminal indictments, a massive civil suit, and attacking abortion along with everything else.
This all the way. Burn baby Burn 🔥.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Van Jones fakkit ass on CNN... changing the channel
VAN JONES bytch ASS CRYING AGAIN, WHY IS HE AROUND?!
Ol
anigif_sub-buzz-24562-1522521497-7.gif

Ass dude

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cenk is for Cenk. Let's not get it twisted.

His political impulses were correct in terms of the need to primary Biden and then calling for and KNOWING he was going to drop out.

Everything he said about the donors shutting this down post debate was correct.

And yes, he’s involved in politics, so he’s clearly an egomaniac and bad person. Just like the rest of them.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
She just got endorsed by Biden. Black people in MIL DET PHI will vote for her. She just has to win suburban white women and thankfully abortion is on the ballot.
I think the majority of Kamala's voters will come from the abortion side of the ballot. Then you have SS so there is part of, if not an overwhelming majority of the elderly/disabled voters. If Kamala can get a heavy chunk of young voters and possibly some voters from the LBGTQ side, Trump/Vance might end up looking crazy af on election night...

I'm from MI, any time there is a heavy Democratic voter turnout in Wayne CountyDetroit the state usually trends blue regardless of the other counties in the state.