Reppin
Orlando

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, trump speaking at this fukkin thing is awkward :huhldup:

he's trying to balance between lighthearted jokes and his deep revulsion democrats in the room :mjlol:

and he's taking all these digs at kamala

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
The "firewall" shyt is all voodoo, we have no idea what the electorate will look like until after election day. Anything could mean anything, modeling it on past elections is pointless.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Trump has ushered in an era of Populist Republicanism that looks nothing like the limited government of traditional Reagan Republicans. It rejects free trade, embraces nationalism & xenophobia and is proudly ushering in an era of Neo-racism

You’re nuts if you think this is same Republican Party of the last 50 years. Trump exploited a fissure in the GOP and has had it on lock for the last 8+ years

That’s where you are wrong breh. These are the same exact types of people who voted for Raegan and the Bush’s. They are just letting their freak flags fly with Trump. They are saying publicly what they have been saying privately for decades.

Nationalism, xenophobia, culture issues, resentment of the “others” is the only thing these people ever cared about. Low taxes, small government, states rights etc. we’re just proxies in their fights.

It sounds reductive, but the history of this country since the civil war bares out my argument.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "firewall" shyt is all voodoo, we have no idea what the electorate will look like until after election day. Anything could mean anything, modeling it on past elections is pointless.

I will say this, I don’t really understand the “firewall” argument, but the past few elections and demographics numbers is the only data that I trust at the moment to make a prediction. Polls have proven faulty and they are being manipulated in the aggregate by bad actors.

I lament that this is the case, because I’m data and evidence driven, but I have no faith in the polling industry in 2024.