WHO WINS?

• Total voters

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I gotta give the GOP this: When they lose and know they have to change, they at least try to pivot to new ground or change strategies and aren't afraid to adopt new messaging.

It's not changing a thing for voters. After Roe vs. Wade, and Dobbs... anyone with a (R) next to their name is against Abortion.

This is a issue that the Republicans are stuck with.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
To a degree. Though at the same time, it's very weak in terms of rebranding... Pro-Life is including embryo, fetus and baby and now it's just Pro-Baby.

It's not going to work.
if repugs were really "pro-baby" it would work and would be devastating to democrats... however, repugs don't give a rat's a$$ about embryos, fetuses, or babies... they just care about power and it shows in their anti-baby, anti-child policies....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

how about losing custody of your child, if you don't "affirm their gender"? these are not the values america wants in a president. these people are fukking insane

go ahead; defend this

You're a lazy ignorant tool who posts right-wing lies and trans alarmism in every thread because you're too stupid to research anything outside of Twitter.

Besides being a distortion of the actual bill, you're posting a guy who just spams random right-wing lies on Twitter and hopes people like you will believe him.

That's the guy whose take you just immediately trust 100% with zero research? :picard:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:deadrose: :dead: :dead: :deadrose:

i'll be fair.... if i had a son who could afford to pay $50k a month for a bedroom, i'd charge him that too....

In reality, Hunter Biden was paying $50,000 every quarter (so around $16,700 a month) for D.C. office space for one of his companies, and the landlord of the property was the nation of Sweden, not his father. Hunter's Deleware address was a room in his father's home, which he was living in for free at that time. Just dumbass conservatives saw that he was paying someone for rent and went rabid.

That's the sort of person @the cac mamba trusts to filter his news for him.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
was it hard to type that out with Biden's dikk in your mouth :ehh:

You're a fukking moron with no critical thinking skills and you lack the intellectual curiosity to actually investigate the information that you inhale. Yet every time another example of this is given, you try to deflect.

Props to you for continuing to post in this thread, I would not have the balls to given the last couple of pages.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

Don't Fall For It: Shoddy Polling Again Pushing Doom And Gloom For Dems​

It's the "red wave" all over again :mjgrin:

Recent polls have Democrats and Never-Trumpers alarmed about Biden's 2024 re-election prospects. Biden's approval numbers and head-to-head match ups with Trump give the picture of an unpopular Democratic President that is drifting towards electoral disaster.

Current polls have Biden at a 39% approval rating and Biden and Trump tied to win the presidency, with some polls even having Trump ahead of Biden.

But a closer look at the polls and the methods behind them underscores both why no one should be panicking at this point, and how polls are routinely weaponized to discourage pro-democracy voters.

The shoddy polling methods that get us to these gloomy predictions haven't changed since 2022, and in that cycle the polls were proven wrong. Very wrong. So wrong the polling industry was stunned at its own inaccuracy and forced into serious introspection.

(more in the link above)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Don't Fall For It: Shoddy Polling Again Pushing Doom And Gloom For Dems​

It's the "red wave" all over again :mjgrin:

Recent polls have Democrats and Never-Trumpers alarmed about Biden's 2024 re-election prospects. Biden's approval numbers and head-to-head match ups with Trump give the picture of an unpopular Democratic President that is drifting towards electoral disaster.

Current polls have Biden at a 39% approval rating and Biden and Trump tied to win the presidency, with some polls even having Trump ahead of Biden.

But a closer look at the polls and the methods behind them underscores both why no one should be panicking at this point, and how polls are routinely weaponized to discourage pro-democracy voters.

The shoddy polling methods that get us to these gloomy predictions haven't changed since 2022, and in that cycle the polls were proven wrong. Very wrong. So wrong the polling industry was stunned at its own inaccuracy and forced into serious introspection.

(more in the link above)
Basically but let the coli and TLR and Maga disciples tell it :mjlol: