WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming no catastrophic October surprise or health issue, if trump is the nominee Biden will win with his 2020 map plus North Carolina and possibly retake Florida. If desantis manages to turn things around and trump falls by the wayside I think it would be much closer assuming he manages to bring most of the trumpanzees back into the fold, which is definitely not guaranteed.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Assuming no catastrophic October surprise or health issue, if trump is the nominee Biden will win with his 2020 map plus North Carolina and possibly retake Florida. If desantis manages to turn things around and trump falls by the wayside I think it would be much closer assuming he manages to bring most of the trumpanzees back into the fold, which is definitely not guaranteed.

Florida is dark red, Democrats need to consider it lost for the foreseeable future. The legislature and all the elected officials in the Florida cabinet are all Repubs and the state party is a joke. Plus, the enflux of Repubs from other state makes it a virtual lock for the GOP. The major donors very pragmatically view Florida as gone and will not invest without some kind of major shift.

Maye North Carolina is possible, especially in view of the new abortion ban, but even that is a bit of a stretch.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Florida is dark red, Democrats need to consider it lost for the foreseeable future. The legislature and all the elected officials in the Florida cabinet are all Repubs and the state party is a joke. Plus, the enflux of Repubs from other state makes it a virtual lock for the GOP. The major donors very pragmatically view Florida as gone and will not invest without some kind of major shift.

Maye North Carolina is possible, especially in view of the new abortion ban, but even that is a bit of a stretch.

Composition of legislature means nothing. That's all gerrymandering. Biden won Wisconsin and Dems have most statewide offices but legislature has been in GOP control for more than a decade. VA, NC are other examples.

Again Biden only lost by a little over 3 points. Biden made up 5 points deficit in Georgia from 2016 to 2020, 3.5 in AZ, 3 pts in Michigan, and went from 9 to 5.5 in Texas.

Either gop candidate is going to start with a nice size chunk of the traditional coalition being very wary of them. Combine that with the abortion shyt, trump fatigue etc....I wouldn't be surprised if there is a 200k swing in votes out of a turnout of almost 11 million. Biden is going to show ads of him touring hurricane damage and drop bags of federal reconstruction dollars from the sky.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he can say whatever he wants, just don't sign any embarrassing bills. that's the problem

imagine Newsom taking a break from campaigning in Wisconsin, to go home and sign Transgender History Month into law :laff:

I think most Dems and independents are going to be like :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think most Dems and independents are going to be like :yeshrug:

how about losing custody of your child, if you don't "affirm their gender"? these are not the values america wants in a president. these people are fukking insane

go ahead; defend this

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

how about losing custody of your child, if you don't "affirm their gender"? these are not the values america wants in a president. these people are fukking insane

go ahead; defend this

People like you are why Trump got into office in the first place. They take a snippet of something, play on emotions of ignorance and let the less educated part of our electorate take over.

I read the actual bill that the redpill guy in your tweet posted. It deals with transgender youth in the realm of domestic abuse, divorce or adoption. The law says that parents who promote hostility towards their transgendered child or teenager shouldn’t be granted sole custody of said child. It’s not even a priority mind you it’s just one of the many factors in a divorce, domestic abusive or adoption situation.

And the woman you see in that video is Lori Wilson state assembly woman from Sacramento who is the only mother of a trans son.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
People like you are why Trump got into office in the first place. They take a snippet of something, play on emotions of ignorance and let the less educated part of our electorate take over.

I read the actual bill that the redpill guy in your tweet posted. It deals with transgender youth in the realm of domestic abuse, divorce or adoption. The law says that parents who promote hostility towards their transgendered child or teenager shouldn’t be granted sole custody of said child. It’s not even a priority mind you it’s just one of the many factors in a divorce, domestic abusive or adoption situation.

And the woman you see in that video is Lori Wilson state assembly woman from Sacramento who is the only mother of a trans son.
Ether

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I gotta give the GOP this: When they lose and know they have to change, they at least try to pivot to new ground or change strategies and aren't afraid to adopt new messaging. We had people kicking and screaming to not say "defund the police" :snoop:

GOP Reportedly Trying to Find More Palatable Ways to Say They Oppose Reproductive Freedom \

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

why do you need a law specified to trans kids? @the cac mamba am I missing something?
Oh, so she let her child down by endorsing that nonsense?

Theres no such thing as a trans kid.