WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Obama like, come on Joe. Come on now. 6 more months and Kamala will take over. You can do it old buddy.
I would be on the floor if the day after inauguration he retired. Part of me would welcome such fukkery :russ:

But as long as the dems win in November he can do whatever the fukk he wants the day after :yeshrug:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I would be on the floor if the day after inauguration he retired. Part of me would welcome such fukkery :russ:

But as long as the dems win in November he can do whatever the fukk he wants the day after :yeshrug:
Joe would try to last to midterms if he could but good chance he says fukk it. Kamala would be hunted and definitely impeached for anything. But the fukkery would be beyond anything we've ever seen.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Not with the same fervor, though. Trump in the lead? You spam the thread and say he's all but in the Oval Office. Biden in the lead? You just post it(and only once, incidentally) and go about your business. :mjlol:

fukk a poll, though. :aicmon:
Y'all gotta get out Y'all feelings he does both.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

but how is biden not openly embracing this :lupe:

Yeah, it was a big mistake for the entire Pro-Palestinian movement to make this random fukking guy the head of the movement. There's no way Biden could or should support these protests when they all have this random fukking guy's face on their posters and the entire crowd are all chanting his slogan. I saw a ton of college students at the encampments wearing shirts with this guy's face on it, and they all said literally said "we completely support this random fukking guy's statement". It's really unfortunate because you can tell that if the protestors didn't make this guy the face of the movement then Biden would definitely be embracing the protests. They shot themselves in the foot doing that. Yet again, leftists are just a little too unreasonable for good moderates to support their cause. It's a shame. Hopefully next time they can pick a more palatable message and person to be the face of the movement. :francis: