WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I'm very curious to see what happens with Texas given a) how extreme their laws have become and b) the impact of all the people who migrated there after the pandemic from California and other blue states. Also the fact over the past 3 presidential elections, the percentage difference between the republican and democratic candidates has gone from 16 to 9 to 5.5 points. The only other time a Democratic candidate was that close to winning Texas (since Jimmy Carter won the state in 1976) was in 1992 and that was only close due to Perot being in the race.

Not saying by any means Dems should count on Texas turning blue, but the Trump Effect is rearing it's head there.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very curious to see what happens with Texas given a) how extreme their laws have become and b) the impact of all the people who migrated there after the pandemic from California and other blue states. Also the fact over the past 3 presidential elections, the percentage difference between the republican and democratic candidates has gone from 16 to 9 to 5.5 points. The only other time a Democratic candidate was that close to winning Texas (since Jimmy Carter won the state in 1976) was in 1992 and that was only close due to Perot being in the race.

Not saying by any means Dems should count on Texas turning blue, but the Trump Effect is rearing it's head there.
texas flipping blue ends the GOP as a national party :mjlol:

frankly, i don't know if they peacefully accept that event :huhldup:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:dahell: don’t these dudes just react to music videos?

Now they’re campaigning for Trump?
They saw the success of social media manipulation. Plant dudes who seem harmless and activate them. Or just give them money since that’s what they’re in it for.
Wow. I noticed they started reacting to more right wing content in recent years too. It’s clear a lot of these YouTubers are paid agents.