WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You smoking that same shyt Cornell west is if you think China and Russia have a better human rights records than America in the 21st century

How many wars has China.or Russia started?

How many has the U.S started ?

What is the body count of those wars?

I’m not even arguing that China and Russia are good regimes, just that The U.S has caused more harm around the world.

This is demonstrable. It’s not a matter of opinion.

When did Hip Hop get so damn patriotic? Yall nikkas sound like MAGA. :heh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
All I said is I’m not voting for Warlord Biden last week because I can’t with good conscience vote for someone who facilitates genocide. I then said I will vote for Cornel West because he more closely aligns with my domestic and foreign policy positions.

That simple proclamation opened up a floodgate of attacks from a group of posters including one who is clearly obsessed with what I think going back a decade.

I voted my conscience in 2016. And I'm ok with that. The Dem candidate didn't lose because I didn't vote. The Dem candidate lost because she took Black votes for granted and thought she didn't have to work for them. IE, people told her to go back to a handful of states and stump some more, but she thought she had it in the bag and decided to ignore her staff.

But now, I have to ask, what is a Cornell West vote gonna do? Ranked Choice Voting is not a federal thing. Only a handful of states even have it. You call him "Warlord Joe" but what do you think Trump will do? Especially after that article came out about him letting Israel annex the West Bank. Do you believe that more Palestinian lives will be saved? It won't become a regional conflict? We won't be a hair's breath away from WW3?

Seriously, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
How many wars has China.or Russia started?

How many has the U.S started ?

What is the body count of those wars?

I’m not even arguing that China and Russia are good regimes, just that The U.S has caused more harm around the world.

This is demonstrable. It’s not a matter of opinion.

When did Hip Hop get so damn patriotic? Yall nikkas sound like MAGA. :heh:
America changes governments every 4 years. When democrats are charge, America definitely does less harm globally than Russia. China is committing a real genocide within its borders.

It’s not speaking blindly from a patriotic standpoint, it’s being grateful for how good we have it in America. Your quality of life as a black man would be materially worse in China or Russia.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it's insane to consider that first-term trump was actually restrained politically, by the fact that he had to win reelection

i can't even imagine what this fukking clown would try to put in place in a second term, with nothing to lose politically, and no possibility of removal by impeachment

This is a big deal.