• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the US is the biggest threat to world peace

What do you consider. Russia threatening the sovereignty of Ukraine, china threatening the sovereignty of Taiwan and other SEA Nations, North Korea threatening South Korea , etc

Or are you one of those people that think if the US goes away there will be peace on earth, but since the CIA is just that competent the other countries can’t seem to figure it out?

:gucci:

The U.S has caused more harm than any other nation in the 21st century alone and it's demonstrable. Compare the body count of U.S led foreign policies to the body count of China and Russia and the U.S dwarfs both countries combined.

I know your natural reflex is to defend your country, but c'mon. You gotta be able to call out the bullshyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The constitution prohibits a Presidential candidate and their VP from living in the same state. Either Trump would have to move back to NY and use that address or Rubio would have to resign his seat and move out of state.
i mean, that's as easy as trump claiming NJ as his residence instead of florida. they were saying that rubio speaking fluent spanish could be a boon to the campaign, and frankly it would be. trump has enough angry cacs already

but from everything we know about trump, he'd never "move" to accomodate his VP. total cuck move :mjlol:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:gucci:

The U.S has caused more harm than any other nation in the 21st century alone and it's demonstrable. Compare the body count of U.S led foreign policies to the body count of China and Russia and the U.S dwarfs both countries combined.

I know your natural reflex is to defend your country, but c'mon. You gotta be able to call out the bullshyt.
China and Russia have committed way more atrocities than the US has in the past 100 years.

China’s Great Leap Forward is responsible for 40-80 million deaths alone.

Stalin killed between 6-9 million.

Not sure what you’re arguing here, China and Russia are way worse for human rights.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China and Russia have committed way more atrocities than the US has in the past 100 years.

China’s Great Leap Forward is responsible for 40-80 million deaths alone.

Stalin killed between 6-9 million.

Not sure what you’re arguing here, China and Russia are way worse for human rights.

I clearly said in the 21st century.