Daps
Screenshot-2024-10-28-at-8-45-19-AM.png

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't think the Republican party truly understands the damage they have done to their brand in the last 15 years. They are literally clinging to the racist, aging white demographics and simply cannot pivot, despite all the obvious negatives it brings. Fukk this party.

Autopsy my ass.

I mean, they won the popular vote for the House in the 2022 midterms. Trump is also (apparently) tied in the Presidential race despite being a buffoon and lunatic,
and Repubs are expected to win the Senate.

Why would they pivot unless voters start punishing them?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
the certification law doesn't come into effect until this new congressional session.

there's worry that the house doesn't choose a speaker and fails to initialize a new house in early january. if the GOP-led house doesn't do it , then biden and harris term ends, and the new president becomes patty murray. it wouldn't be a gop win but it would fukk over harris iirc

I've seen nothing to indicate this is the case.

Regardless, this would require a level of control in the house that Johnson has never displayed. His margin of error is next to zero and he doesn't have enough MAGA acolytes to pull it off.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I mean, they won the popular vote for the House in the 2022 midterms. Trump is also (apparently) tied in the Presidential race despite being a buffoon and lunatic,

Also, what would they even pivot to? Democrats have pincer-moved them ideologically and covered the ground in the center-right. What would a non-racist, aging, white Republican Party even be promoting in 2024? :heh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Yeah, I think there are a lot of people that struggle to come to terms the fact that racism is popular and often helps politicians on the right.

I can understand, I wish it wasn't that way :francis: but it is. This will be forgotten about by Wednesday.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
The last weekend (Rogan Podcast & MSG Nazi Rally) was supposed to be this great finale for the Trump campaign to create positive momentum and convince undecided voters to break for him.

Instead he was spouting dementia babble on Rogan and his Nazi Rally was too Nazi even for MAGA :mjlol:

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Also, what would they even pivot to? Democrats have pincer-moved them ideologically and covered the ground in the center-right. What would a non-racist, aging, white Republican Party even be promoting in 2024? :heh:

I mean, i think you're oversimplifying the move to the center right.

Yes, Dems have moved to the center right on issues like immigration.

But Kamala is also campaigning on fighting price gouging by companies, lowering prescription drug prices, an increased child tax credit, homecare benefits for Medicare, etc.

Let's not let our narratives get in the way of the facts, some of you talk like she's running on a Joe Manchin platform.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

But Kamala is also campaigning on fighting price gouging by companies, lowering prescription drug prices, an increased child tax credit, homecare benefits for Medicare, etc.

Let's not let our narratives get in the way of the facts, some of you talk like she's running on a Joe Manchin platform.
Actually, let’s. We got an agenda to push here.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Don’t forget, Kamala’s rhetoric matters more than her policies and Trump’s vague policies that aren’t fascist (the fascist ones should be ignored completely) matter more than his rhetoric

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
These polls are way too close :sadcam: we just have to hope Trump doesn't overperform like 2016/2020 I guess