WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So the media has been going out of its way to report on some mythological black male vote that is going to Trump, but has completely ignored the very real historical gender gap that is happening with early voting in swing states.

If this gap holds and I don’t see why it doesn’t, it’s a wrap.

Yes the ladies have been showing up and showing out thus far. Again either they are scrambling to get Trump back in office or like in 2022, they are still pissed off…

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Not mentioned Trump won Florida with less than 400,000 votes. There is over 550,000 Haitians in Florida that he insulted with his attack on Haitians in Springfield,Ohio do you think they don't want to get him out of the paint for that.

and then there's this:

As great as it would be for Florida to flip and hilarious to see Mini Me's reaction to it....

danny-devito-danny-nope.gif

Not falling for Florida being in play

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Are you suggesting that young people are procrastinating on voting but they’ll make up the difference by Election Day?
I’m probably in the :flabbynsick: category now but that’s me.

I thought about voting early but probably will stick to Election Day still

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
As great as it would be for Florida to flip and hilarious to see Mini Me's reaction to it....

danny-devito-danny-nope.gif

Not falling for Florida being in play
After what I seen in this thread last night with some of these polls having Harris/Trump tied two weeks from election day I don't blame you. The way I'm looking at it now... I'll believe it when I see it.

If Harris pulls off an upset in Florida, Trump/Vance are cooked.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Let's put it this was with Florida... on 2016, when Hillary didn't win States with ease early and it went to Trump, I assume the same way with Trump now. Everyone is assuming Trump winning Florida is a given, but with him having to battle for PA, MI, WI, Etc.

But say election night Florida doesn't easily fall to Trump, and it takes hours... upon hours... upon hours to decide a winner... then that means Kamala has already won the election even if she doesn't win Florida.

Election Night is a arm wrestling match for the swing states that people think are in play, but if Florida or Texas are taking a while to decide a winner while Pennsylvania is saying Kamala already won... then its saying Trump is having a harder time winning states he should win vs. Kamala's states she should win.

If Florida goes Kamala's way, Trump's wrist is effectively broken and the election is over before the rest of the swing states come in.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
ABC aint shook of being outlier

Every poll basically having the same result (tied) is almost impossible there saying so I’m convinced that’s more about hedging their bet no matter who wins rather then it being accurate

I’ll take the outlier
Harris +4 isn't an outlier.

Harris has consistently polled around 2-4% nationally with exception of Republican polls and some others.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Are there any oligarchs on Kamala’s side at this point besides Bill Gates?
Mark Cuban and Reid Hoffman have been some of her most vocal surrogates. Reed Hastings has also donated $7M to her campaign. Forbes has an article chronicling the Billionaires who support each candidate, they currently have Kamala up 81 to 52.